Everything posted by Tom@LCO
-
NATHAN McCREE'S TOMB RAIDER MUSIC KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN
If you missed the Live Stream it is now available to watch here.
-
LCO Updates February 3rd 2018
Added 4 Tomb Raider Movie Clips Trailer 2, and 2 TV spots and one online game preview clip here. 10 Tomb Raider Movie 2018 Pictures added featuring Posters, Screens and HQ Images here. The Tomb Raider Movie 2018 Landing page is here.
-
Play Tomb Raider Movie Escape The Tomb
Escape The Tomb an online game for Tomb Raider Movie 2018 Link
-
NATHAN McCREE'S TOMB RAIDER MUSIC KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN
Tomb Raider Suite Live Stream From Abbey Road Studios February 1st. 2018 BEHIND-THE-SCENES LIVE STREAM, DIRECT FROM ABBEY ROAD STUDIOS THURSDAY 1st FEB @ 19:00 GMT 12 AM E.S.T. Dear Raiders, KS Backers and TRS Followers, We would like to invite you to join us on Facebook for our first live stream. We’re really excited to tell you that we’ll be live streaming direct from The Tomb Raider Suite Mixing Session in The Front Room at Abbey Road Studios and later for a behind-the-scenes chat in Studio One. Join Nathan and our production team with Paul Pritchard, our Abbey Road Mixing Engineer, talking live about The Tomb Raider Suite project. The stream will be in two parts: Part one will be from The Front Room mixing suite, where Nathan and Paul will be talking about the technical insights into the mixing process featuring exclusive previews of some of the mixes from the album. This is your opportunity to ask questions directly to Nathan and Paul about the mixing process. Part two will take you on a live tour of Studio One and the control room for a rare behind-the-scenes stream of where the magic happened, as the team talks about their experiences during the 2 days of recording. The stream will be broadcast from The Tomb Raider Suite Facebook Page – so hit that like button and join us! We welcome you to feel part of the team and to join us for a coffee and a chat. We are truly honoured to have Abbey Road’s permission to do this, so don’t miss out and take part in our journey, as we head towards the UK Album Launch Party at Hatfield House on Saturday 28th April and the album’s official release on 1st May! Kindest regards Nathan. Link
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
lol I saw that one. Yeah 5 out 5 poo poo's
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Yeah I agree. That was way too many. I think after awhile they just got blurred into fudge mentally like in A Christmas Story.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
From your description sounds like an Asian Scarface.
-
Tomb Raider Movie 2018 Trailer Two
During the boxing scene I was hoping for Eye of the Tiger.
-
Tomb Raider Movie 2018 Trailer Two
Tomb Raider Movie 2018 Trailer Two Download Here Click on the info button for download link.
-
FIRST Film Quiz of 2018: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
Thanks again was fun!
-
LCO Flash Site Restored
I redid the site last year to html5 and had the flash site in Limbo. Last night I was installing Linux Lite on an old laptop and went to the flash site address and noticed I didn't have the path of the files correct since I moved it out of the root directory and to one called flash. I had to open all the xml files and change the paths to get it all working again. Honestly I miss that site and flash was my passion, Alas... Flash has been put down to extinction for some reason. You can however if your browser permits see the flash version of LCO here. It's updated up to Tomb Raider 2013 and the html5 and current version of LCO is here.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
A night to remember is way better imo if you're interested in something straight forward and to the point.
-
NATHAN McCREE'S TOMB RAIDER MUSIC KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN
Tomb Raider Suite Web SIte is Live including a gift shop! Check it out here. Our journey begins in 1996 at Core Design, Derby, England... Tomb Raider is ‘green lit’ and Lara Croft takes centre stage inside Core’s game development studio. The team begins mapping out what would become one of the biggest computer game franchises in the world. As the game takes shape, I decide that English orchestral music would best portray our new heroine, Lara Croft. We don’t have a budget for a live orchestra and so all the music I compose for the game is produced using the synthesizers of the time. For the next 20 years I pursue a dream to have the music I created for the first 3 Tomb Raider games played and recorded using a live orchestra. In 2016 The Tomb Raider Suite is born, a collection of the most popular pieces from the first 3 games, embellished, extended and scored for a live concert orchestra. On December 18th that same year, The Tomb Raider Suite has its World Premiere Performance at the Eventim Apollo in Hammersmith, London. Performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra and conducted by Robert Ziegler, The Tomb Raider Suite receives 3 standing ovations. The reaction from the fans and subsequent messages of support inspires me to host a Kickstarter campaign, to record an album using a live orchestra at Abbey Road Studios. In May 2017, the Kickstarter campaign runs for 30 days and is a tremendous success thanks to the loyal support of the Tomb Raider fans, finally achieving 121% funding of the initial target. On the 16th & 17th October we book into Abbey Road Studios to record The Tomb Raider Suite with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and the Metro Voices, conducted again by Robert Ziegler. Finally the dream which started 20 years ago becomes a reality. As we move forward to the mixing and mastering sessions at Abbey Road, I would like to thank you, the Tomb Raider fans, for your continued support. It is an honour for me to be able to make this album for you, to the highest possible standard, and I look forward to meeting and talking to some of you at the events coming up later this year.
-
FIRST Film Quiz of 2018: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
2: Dog Day Afternoon
-
Tom Holkenborg, aka Junkie XL will compose Tomb Raider Movie
Tom Holkenborg, aka Junkie XL will compose Tomb Raider Movie Link
-
Alicia Vikander Teases Tomb Raider "Surprises" at 2018 Golden Globes
Alicia Vikander Teases Tomb Raider "Surprises" at 2018 Golden Globes "This is much more an origins story. So this is kind of the story to see her becoming the very famous and well known action hero that we know her to be," Alicia shared with Giuliana Rancic. "I think it's going to be a lot of new elements and surprises for the fans too who already know the story very well." Link
-
Happy Birthday j7
Wow what a meal! Glad you're Birthday is going well Happy Birthday!
-
Merry Christmas-Happy Holiday & Happy New Year
nice picture.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Don't feed them after mid-night.
-
FIRST Film Quiz of 2018: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
I wasn't sure on 11 but I said what the hell. lol
-
FIRST Film Quiz of 2018: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
9 : Wonder Woman 11 : Castaway 15 : Sleeper 37: The Blues Brothers 51: Risky Business 60. A Christmas Story
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I totally agree. The movie wasn't worth anything other than her part in it. Has a 7.1 rating which makes me wonder pardon the pun.
-
Merry Christmas-Happy Holiday & Happy New Year
Nice video! Thanks Merry Christmas
-
Merry Christmas-Happy Holiday & Happy New Year
Nice picture Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone! Happy Holidays.
-
Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
I saw this and cracked up laughing lol .
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.