Everything posted by Tom@LCO
-
Huge Lara Croft display 'Underworld'
I like it but I don't have room for it lol. I have posters and small statues already.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I saw that too... Looks interesting and somewhat original like a peak into the future of robotics with a twist. James Cameron's name is on it so IMO it will be good.
-
Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
woohoo! nice picture
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I never considered it a Christmas movie but I can understand by the time of the season and music it could be. It's a wonderful Life doesn't reference Christmas until the end. My fave is Scrooge 1951 version with Alistair Sim. Hum Bug!
-
Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
ok
-
Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
I saw it today and I thought it was great. I love how all the other movies somehow blend together and it's just the same old stuff all over again. The effects are amazing and whoever wrote it knew how to pack a lot of stuff into a little over 2 hours.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
went to the theater and got them... also D-Box are assigned seats they move with the action. Guarantees you a good seat
-
Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
I bought my tickets 2 weeks ago. Saturday 12 noon in the D-Box I figured Friday would be nuts.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Thank you J7 going to see Star Wars Tomorrow
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Sounds likes the title should be oh deer.
-
Thank You Bing and Yahoo
Maybe I was bored or just curious and wanted to see where I was listed on the search engines. Seems long ago but before Google had ad words which is something you pay for to get a better listing on Google. I used to type in Lara Croft and be on the first page and maybe 6th page for a search for Tomb Raider . I had to re-submit my site today because it wasn't even listed unless you typed Lara Croft Online. So I went to Bing , Yahoo and Duck Duck go which don't have ad words and I was on the first page of each. This is the funny part that I don't get but I'm flattered. It says Lara Croft - Official Site on Bing and Yahoo. I'm not complaining about the plug but it's not in my tags to say that. On duck duck go it says what it's supposed to which is Lara Croft : Tomb Raider. Still, Google is the number one search in the world and lately I wonder why because you can get more realistic and accurate searches from Bing Yahoo and especially duck duck go that doesn't track you. Google sends me coupons if I spend 150 dollars they'll match it for google ad words. I'm not going to pay to get listed on a search engine that's just crazy.
-
New Tomb Raider Game Announcement Coming 2018
I just found out something really cool. Look at the Capitalized letters from Each sentence. Square=S Honestly=H A=A Driven=D Our=O We=W SHADOW Shadow Of The Tomb Raider
-
New Tomb Raider Game Announcement Coming 2018
A New Tomb Raider Game Announcement is coming in 2018 and will begin with a special event. I am gonna take a 50/50 shot at guessing it is Tomb Raider Movie in theaters March 16th 2018. The image below is from Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics Posted Today.
-
Mmmm... I Thought it Was Already Walmart...
I only go to Walmart if I absolutely have to. Micky D's got too expensive for that kind of food. You can go to the diner and get the real thing.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Wasn't as good as the first but wasn't bad.
-
WHOHOO!! I survived another Black Friday !!
J7 is on fire! Go Go Go.....
-
Tomb Raider: Survivor’s Crusade #1 comic Review
Tomb Raider: Survivor’s Crusade #1 Review Lara Croft returns to Dark Horse with a vengeance to find her father’s killer and destroy Trinity once and for all in Tomb Raider: Survivor’s Crusade.
-
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !!
Welcome back and Happy Thanksgiving!
-
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !!
You too buddy and the family! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I took my allergy pill after watching that clip.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
- Everything about Movies and DVDs
I watched the Baby Sitter and it was entertaining. Since you have Netflix watch What Happened To Monday this was a sleeper for sure. If it was in the theater if would have done well IMO.- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Have to check it out- FINAL Film Quiz of 2017: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
Thanks Again! I didn't know any of the remaining films.- Rise of the Tomb Raider 4k Edition Gameplay and Specs
If you have an Xbox One you'll get the upgrades in an update for free. You will need a 4k tv to get the benefit of the 4k enhancements. Great Article on the value to get or not to get an Xbox One X or PS4 Pro here If you play on PC then you will need a graphics card and monitor than can play at 4k Here are some pc benchmarks to play Rise of The Tomb Raider at 4k Here is a link to the specs you'll need to play at 4k on PC Video 4k PC 4k gameplay Xbox One X 4k gameplay PS4 Pro - Everything about Movies and DVDs
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.