Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tom@LCO

  1. Hey! Welcome back! Of course I remember you and yes I miss the flash chat from the good old day lol. The internet changed a lot since then and the flash chat was popular because even instant messaging was fairly new. Now people chat on facebook or twitter. I keep a chat on the forum in the case I ever need but it isn't used often. If you have an android device you can play Lara Croft Go on the cheap and it's a lot of fun. I had to change LCO from flash to html5 recently because you needed to support everything wi-fi enabled and flash support on devices other than pc wasn't being supported and I wanted a broader audience. Glad you are doing ok and from time to time we have people from the early days of LCO come and say hi. I hope some other come and say hello too!
  2. I'd like to have one of these! Alicia Vikander’s Chair on set of Tomb Raider Movie
  3. 2016 : The Year of Tomb Raider - Video Alternate View and Download
  4. Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Meet with Royalty at Cambodian Movie Premiere The actress was joined by her children — Maddox, 15, Pax, 13, Zahara, 11, Shiloh, 10, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 8 — at the world premiere of her passion project, First They Killed My Father in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Her sons Maddox, who was born in Cambodia, and Pax were both involved in the film’s production. Presented at the Terrace of the Elephant in the ancient Angkor Wat temple complex, the film was screened to both Hollywood and Cambodian royalty, as the country’s King Norodom Sihamoni and Queen Mother Norodom Monineath Sihanouk were in attendance, along with a host of senior government officials. Jolie and her family posed for a photo with the royal family at the premiere. The premiere of First They Killed My Father, was screened in the temple of the elephant terrace, a couple of kilometers from where Jolie shot her breakout 2001 film Tomb Raider. As the heat of the day wore off, local families picnicked along the banks of a nearby lake, while monkeys scavenged the area for scraps of food. For those without invitations, the entrance to the premiere itself was blocked off by a handful of police and security guards. Several white minivans drove past taking attendees to the screening.
  5. Happy Birthday Lara! I think if we went by the old timeline Lara would be 49 or 50 today. I think she turned 25 today in the current timeline today. LCO turned 16 today. I remember buying the domain name in December of 2000 buy I launched the flash site page on February 14th 2001. I recall launching it and saying hey it's Lara Croft Birthday and maybe it was a lucky omen. This past October I re-launched LCO in HTML5 format do to the slow demise of flash support on most web devices other than PC. It took me about 2 years to complete the change because it's a ton of stuff to compile now, When I first started LCO Chronicles was out and it was a lot easier. However when I re-launched my flash version in 2012 it also took two years. To be honest as much as I loved the challenge of doing HTML5 from flash I'm not sure I would want to re-do everything again lol. If you haven't seen the new version of LCO the HTML5 version is here and the now Archived flash version is here.
  6. Found a picture of her from South Beach Classics tv show with Ted Vernon.
  7. Was watching a TV show about classic cars called South Beach Classics and Lucy Clarkson was on their as an advertising agent. I was trying to find a video of it but nothing is available yet. I did stumble upon 2 cool clips you might enjoy though. Lucy Clarkson and Jill De Jong from models do eat. Lucy Clarkson at home exercise
  8. First Tomb Raider Movie Images of Alicia Vikander
  9. Netflix movie "First They Killed My Father" directed by Angelina Jolie First video of the Netflix movie "First They Killed My Father", based on the autobiography of Cambodian human rights activist Loung Ung, directed by Angelina Jolie and produced by the Cambodian filmmaker Rithy Panh.
  10. Camilla Luddington Reveals the Sex of Her Baby, a "Tomb Raider in Training" Grey's Anatomy star Camilla Luddington is pregnant with a little Lara Croft! Meaning, a girl who's going to kick some ass. The 33-year-old actress revealed the sex of her baby Friday, more than three months after she announced she was pregnant with her first child. "I am so excited to announce today that I am having a... girl!" she wrote, alongside a photo of her holding up a white short-sleeve baby onesie with the words "Tomb Raider in Training" printed on it, which the Tomb Raider video game developer had sent her. Article
  11. Good match up and I think it will be a fun game to watch. My friend is a Jet fan and a season ticket holder to boot... at least you didn't have to suffer through that season! The Patriots got into the Super Bowl without Tom Brady for the first four games so with or without him they still win.
  12. Tobii Gaming Eye Tracker for Rise of the Tomb Raider Rise of the Tomb Raider Your natural gaze enhances the fluidity of your gameplay. Let your eyes take aim, throw incendiary objects to enemies and extend the borders of your screen. As Lara Croft, your life obsession will be to find the divine source that grants eternal life before the sectarian group Trinity does – while coming to terms with a rather troublesome past. Without Eye Tracking You interact with the world of Rise of the Tomb Raider using only your controller. With Eye Tracking The camera will automatically snap and lock your aim to the target you are looking at – adding target acquisition speed and accuracy to the gameplay. This feature is especially effective when combined with “Gaze Split Shot” (Double or Triple shot skill) and the “True Shot” skill (auto-headshot). More Info Here
  13. The 20th Anniversary Edition PS4 Demo is now available here to try before you buy!
  14. Rhianna Pratchett to Pursue New Adventures Separate from the Tomb Raider Franchise Crystal Dynamics and Rhianna Pratchett are announcing today that Rhianna is off to pursue new adventures separate from the Tomb Raider franchise. Rhianna was instrumental in helping us find Lara’s voice in the 2013 origin story, and through Rise of the Tomb Raider she shaped Lara into the evolving heroine we know today. The entire team thanks Rhianna for her dedication and tireless efforts on the games. Please join us in wishing Rhianna the absolute best in her next adventure.
  15. You're Welcome and good luck!
  16. Thanks again Stella! Every time someone posts for Tomb Raider help I think to myself... Stella where are you! Happy New Year!
  17. As far as I know they are just barriers and you cannot get through them.
  18. You just reminded me... I need continue with the ps4 version! Welcome to the Forum
  19. I said I wasn't going to get anymore but the Rock Candy one I have to have lol.
  20. Assassin's Creed vs Tomb Raider - Rap Battle - Legends of Gaming - TopBuzz Original
  21. Coming Soon: Lara Croft Pop! and Rock Candy, Fallout 4 Pop!s! Tomb Raider’s Lara Croft, one of the most iconic video game characters of all time, is joining the Funko family! Lara has explored the world, weathered the elements, and survived the unimaginable, and now the famed archaeologist is coming as a Pop! vinyl, and also as a Rock Candy figure! Add Lara Croft to your collection this winter!
  22. If you didn't get to go see the Live Tomb Raider Suite on December 18th 2016 You can view some clips on YouTube Here.
  23. Former Angel Of Darkness Lara Croft Official Model Jill De Jong for Peloton Commercial: This is Peloton 2016
  24. Welcome Kitty Kat or Lara Croft Baby lol to the LCO Forum!
  25. Tomb Raider Suite - World Tour Appeal Nathan McCree appeals to the Tomb Raider community to help make "Tomb Raider: Live In Concert" a World Tour!


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.