Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jcvamp

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jcvamp

  1. Thanks for the responses. Well, my completion rating is 90%, but that's for the whole game. I didn't bother with all the rewards because I was just trying it on easy. I don't see why that should affect the Croft Mansion though, I completed that before I'd completed the game. There are three doors in the main hall that I can't get through, but I don't know whether that's because they don't open, or whether it's that I haven't done the tasks to open them. Does anyone know whether these doors open? Any other ideas on why it's saying the objective isn't complete?
  2. Hi, I'm new here. I have completed all the objectives in Lara's mansion, and I have got all 27 of the rewards, but it still says that the main objective is incomplete. Does anyone know why this might be? I noticed in the wording of the objective, that it actually says to explore the house and find the rewards. I thought that maybe it might mean I have to go everywhere in the house. I've gone over my tracks, and explored the house over and over again, and it still says that I haven't met this objective. Any ideas?


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.