Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KATO

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KATO

  1. Hello, sorry for the delay in responding. I visited some forums and followed some advice, I deleted the updates, clear the cache of the Xbox and reinstalled only the latest patch. I could complete the challenges but I'm still unable to complete a side quest (more precisely one that involves a bird) The error, as I gather, came to not immediately complete this side quest ,talk to another character who gave me another quest and complete it. Taking up the first quest, though it appears initiated on the map, there is no way to locate the bird in question, as it has disappeared from the scene. Still, I decided to continue the adventure, because it seemed a waste of time to resume everything from scratch. I will not finish the game with 100% complete, but it will be 99.9% Therefore I recommend: - Before continuing with the story, complete side quests immediately after speaking with the mission giver. - Do not talk to another mission giver, until you have completed the active side quest. Surely another patch will appear at some point and I can try to end the slope side quest. I hope I have helped a player to avoid this inconvenience. Cheers,
  2. First of all I want to apologize for my English, I am using a translator. It is the first time I write in the forum, but I read Stella's page for quite some time and has been very helpful. I take 38% of the game completed, playing at a slow pace, as I like to complete each region to 100%. I have encountered a serious bug in the game, more precisely in the Soviet facilities, and that by continuing with the story without completing secondary missions allies Jacob, when I return to the area is impossible for me to reach certain sectors map, due to changes in buildings due to game action. I have tried different access points from the quick trip from the camps, but no way to access. Nor red laptops are to complete another challenge in the area. I installed the two update patches that are available, but have not been helpful to solve the problem. I'm afraid I'll have to play everything from the beginning and before continuing with the story, complete all side quests and challenges in the area to complete 100%. I hope it helps someone warning, not to lose many hours of play. Cheers from Argentina.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.