Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pennywise

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pennywise

  1. Thank you Big Tyler, I thought I was going mad lol
  2. Hi, is there anybody else that has this problem with the gold bars in the hidden city. I tried for an almost an hour to find this gold shown on the map in the hidden city and I still can't find it.It looks like it is on top of a relic that I have already found and it shows the blue location beam, but I looked everywhere,and when I go to the spot , there is nothing there( I'm thinking it is a glitch as I have seen a couple of youtubers having the same problem) can someone help please? it is driving me crazy lol


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.