Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

songwright

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by songwright

  1. I believe it is a location glitch with the game. I also had trouble with finding the gold under the icon. Never went back to the relic place, because I had already been there. I seem to remember picking up gold when I got the relic. I saw a video of the problem and went back to the relic location above the fire at the end of the swim from the dyer's house. There was 5 gold on the floor near the fire, which I picked up (Again?? pretty sure I wouldn't have missed it the first time). But, when I activated Survival skill with the gold icon 'selected', it showed the gold icon still white -- but across the room under the mat of sticks. I pulled down the mat this time and climbed out in case the gold actually does respawn and it will be easier to check without doing the swimming. I believe a game programmer put the achievement marker in the wrong position when coding, which might keep you from being able to clear the achievement even though you have picked up the gold in the other location. I for sure have picked up the 5 gold (maybe twice), but the icon is still white on the Map. Hope this helps.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.