Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

drachan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drachan

  1. I checked the recycle bin and there is nothing in it. I searched the whole PC and did not find the SOTTR.exe file. I have a digital license, so I would have to download the whole game again, but I have a slow internet connection, so I don't really want to download it.
  2. Hi, I accidentally deleted the SOTTR.exe file version 1.0.298 and I don't want to install the game again because I have slow internet. Could someone please upload it to some free server, for example https://easyupload.io/ and send the link to me at drachanek@gmail.com. Thank you


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.