Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

lvn4gzs

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lvn4gzs

  1. Subject: Help for old, sick guy I know this sounds odd...but I've forgotten how to hook up my old Sony PS1 to my TV (TV has only a cable hook up on back. I have an RF box through which my DVD player is hooked.). You see, last October I had a massive heart attack, a triple bypass, and a tracheostomy. Then respiratory failure for which the docs put me into a drug-induced coma for a month. When I woke up, lots of things had leaked out of my memory. Most are important. Some are not. But losing the ability to play Tomb Raider is devastating! I miss Lara! And now, since I have holes in my memory, the old games I have will be new again! Thanks for any help you can give. lvn4gzs Bristol, TN USA


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.