Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

moontide

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by moontide

  1. I've played every TR game and game extension. AOD I think was a disgrace, TRA has probably frustrated me more than any other game I have played - ever, and all because of the grappling hook/camera fiasco. But I have finished it and am now going back to find the thing that I've missed. So I am getting to love it, if I could just get that grappling hook swing to work!!! It drives me mad the way she keeps pinging off the wall instead of catching the ledge! Such a frustrating waste of time. But I have wished for ages to get a remake of TR1 and I've got it now, despite it's faults I shall relish it like a really good wine.
  2. I have used Linux for 8 years and wouldn't be without it. I use Ubuntu and am very happy with it. However, very few games have been ported to Linux. Transgaming is a program you can buy that will allow a lot of games to run on Linux. Personally, I don't think it's worth the hassle. I keep my hard drives in removable cassettes. I do all my computer work on Linux e.g watching dvds, banking, photography, scanning, printing photos. I keep a separate hard drive in another cassette with XP loaded just for games.
  3. Yes Mezmako, really beautiful, the one with the black is my all time fave.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.