Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

burnsmontyc

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by burnsmontyc

  1. Wow.... Thanks! It still took me about 30 tries to duck under that flying chair, but I did it. I stop playing last spring because I could not get past the cut sceens. keyboard commands are hard to do with the cut sceens. thanks for the help.
  2. Nepal, which is 3/4 the way thru legend. Thanks,
  3. I'm at 79% with Ledgend, and I'm at the airplane that falls off the cliff. I cannot get the madalion before the plane goes over using a PC and Keyboard. I've printed the cheats off the web, tried 100's of times but cannot get past this. anyone can tell me how to grap the madalion and get off the plane before it goes over would be great. Thanks,


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.