First off, hi everybody, nice to meet u all! I'm an avid LC:TR fan, TR2 is my fav game and I can't wait to play TR:U! (Infact, I stumbled across this site while look at ANOTHER site, Stella's Walkthroughs-Strategy Guides for Tombraiders while researching TR:U (hmmm...can u say obssessed much?)) AoD is my least favourite, but it was pretty cool to play Kurtis Trent, even though he was that itty bitty slow and confusing to play. which leads me to my next question...
is it true he's returning to Underworld?
there is another poster on this board and the Kurtis Trent Fan Club board that is pretty much adament about his return, including the return of Jaqueline Natla. On the Stella's Walkthroughs Tombraiders site (or wahatever it's called), I clicked on the Wikipedia link and it did say he was coming back, but I don't really trust sites like Wikipedia THAT much as they can be edited by other people.
it would be very exciting to see his return, but i'm not sure who to trust...
so please, answer me this TR fans...
IS THE RETURN OF KURTIS TRENT FOR TR:U TRUE?
please, release me of my anxiety, i'm bursting 2 no!