Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GoingNutz

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GoingNutz

  1. what is the friendly list?
  2. im i am updating the motherboard, cpu, and ram, as my current setup is 4 years old. the video card i listed above just happens to be on the motherboard I am getting. I just wanted to know if the onboard would work for now till i am able to get a different video card.
  3. Hello everyone. I am currently upgrading my desktop computer. The motherboard I m getting comes with the ATI RADEON 3200 HD video card. I was wondering if this card would work till I am able to get a more suitible video card for my system? I am asking this here because I specifically play tomb raider games, on my pc and ps2. thank you


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.