Everything posted by tombraiderguy aka demon
-
Official Anniversary Site
OmG Did u see that? WOw its better than Prince Of Persia. Wow. Did u hear Natla? I liked the origional red glasses but these are good too! OMG! May IS MY BIRTH MONTH OUCH WOOOOOOT ! OH YEAH
-
I was reading an article.....
i was comin across an article a couple of days ago and i over saw that eidos was planning about a animated movie of tombraider, I know this is old new to some of you but wouldnt it be nice if there was one where they showed lara in a sort of in game way and she would have looked like she did in previous tombraider fmv's. It could have been just like pixar's Toy story or Cars, or Anything with 3D effex, I ve asked pple at school if they like the tomb raider movies i got feedback they they were a little boring a couple said it was mediocre and some said it was just as good as rambo. I also heard that the first tomb raidier movie was better than the second. i kinda agree with that wut ur opinion> I chose both I edited your topic title, it didn't need to be in all caps. -Blade
-
TOMB RAIDER 1 Voice
Well thats the point shes a playful yet dangerous when threatened, woman. I think they should put the oriogional voice for trAnniversery just for old time sakes because she is younger and a bit more playful.
-
TOMB RAIDER 1 Voice
Im saying they were ok so was legend especially when she was sarcastic about certain things its just they should keep it for anniversery. Um is the voice actresses's name Shelly or something?
-
TOMB RAIDER 1 Voice
You know i was playing tr1 the other day and i thought u know this is exactly how i pictured her ,young and energertic but now ive seen some ppl say lara crofts voice in tr1 was too cheeky! WUT!? it was perfect , Then came tr2 and it was a bit too deep and then so was 3 hen 4and5 were good so was 6 but seven well even was ok wasnt too crazy about it , to me i think they should have stayed with either the first or 4and 5! I needed to get that out because that was avery crazy thing to hear! phew
-
Lara Croft vs. Xena: Warrior Princess
Hey pple! ur forgetting one thing! the thing is is that lara has a whole bunch of artifacts that do a whole bunch of things shall i remind u wut they r? Its kinda like sheng gon wu from Xaolin showdown if anyone knows wut shen gon wu is u know what i mean. For those of u that dont just look up the cartoon xaolin showdown!
-
Vote for your Favorite Tomb Raider 7 Legend levels!!!
I love japan its got gr8 music i luv all the levels but this is my top fav
-
JAPAN
THNX SO MUCH LARA MAN YOU ARE THE MAN! I MEAN LARA MAN! LATER! And whoever else replied tnk you because some times i wont mention who getss ignored.....
-
Eidos is pleased to announce some special news directly to the Tomb Raider community
HOLY FREAKIN GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!! SHE LOOKS AMAZING BUT THEY SHOULD HAVE GIVEN HER THE BUN THINGY AND MAKE A CUTSCENE WHERE SHE BRAIDS IT OR IN GAMEPLAY IT GETS OUT OF PLACE! ALSO IM A LIL DISAPPOINTED ABOUT THE MAGNETIC GRAPPLE BUT I LUV THE MANUAL GRAPPLE AT THE SAME TIME!!!!
-
JAPAN
Hi everyone theres something driving me absolutely insane! Remeber the music from Nishimura's Cooperate party and Lara is all dressed up? Where on earth can i get that soundtrack because its stuck in my head and its driving wild becaus i play the japan level all the time just to hear it LOL!
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.