Everything posted by tombraiderguy aka demon
-
Alison Carroll is the new Lara Croft at Pineapple Studios in London, England, 11 August 2008
I had to see alot of pictures of Allison to get an idea of what to say. Im going to say that i do like her but she isn't Karima. I really liked Karima. Karima had some sort of magnetic personality just like Lara that would draw attention to her. Allison is ok but ive seen her w/o the "Lara Gear" and she's to say the least "meh."
-
Thats what I don't like about Tomb Raider Underworld :I
I can agree with you 100% Raider Man. I remember watching Tomb Raider Legend and Anniversary Videos and noticed that the company only showcased the next gen graphics. It does suck a lot. I hope she wont be a stiff block. I am going to say that i am fortunate to have a PC that pulls its weight when it comes to graphics. I got Legend for the PC and turned on Next Gen. When i went to buy Anniversary and bought it for the PS2 i did see a huge difference. I agree it does suck 100% Do you have a PC Raider Man?
-
Any News On...?
Thanks Ms. C i figured that would be the case. I had hopes that there would be at least a hint as to when the demo would be out. Im just very excited because i keep seeing Lara walking through the jungle in a thunderstorm and doing pole maneuvers. LOL CANT WAIT
-
Any News On...?
Hey LCO! I understand that there has been a trailer released and things are moving quickly!( wow i cant believe she did that) I just wanted to know if anyone has heard anything about a Demo for Underworld? I am very excited and my computer is ready for the UNDERWORLD! Trust me it is
-
Tomb Raider: Underworld Teaser Trailer!
I agree Panther. The wetsuit color is meh. I feel so bad for LARA man. I wish the chick didnt have to do that like if it was nothing. CD did says Lara is going to get really really angry...... I hope it wont be too dark of a chapter in Lara's life. I liked that happy & polite yet rude when necessary Lara. Don't get me wrong i love psycho Lara but it hurts me (lol ) to see her do something like that! I hope she is happy in the end
-
Tomb Raider: Underworld Teaser Trailer!
OH MY GOD!!!! WOW! I was a little scared at first that lara was in the mansion! I feel better though because it is only a part of the mansion. Then again fire does spread! Maybe she was trying to hide this special key! and frame it as someone getting to her first and she then tries to fake her death! The graphics are stunning! I know Lara is a woman but her walking is a little too swishy LOL CANT WAIIIIIIIIIIT! LOL she woke up that morning and hated everything! LOL LOL I dont think she would take it to that extreme though lol
-
Tombraider.com Updated!
HOLY COW! The dude is right! Tomb Raider is scheduled to be revealed tomorrie! THE 16TH! 6:00 TO 9:00 PM ON G4 ALSO IT WILL BE SHIPPED NOVEMBER 18TH TO NORTH AMERICA! go here http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines3475.html THX WOLF!
-
Tomb Raider Underworld Official Update Goodness Online!
I saw on Tomb Raider Chronicles that UNDERWORLD COMES OUT IN NOVEMBER 2008!!!! I CANT WAIT! Its even closer this time WOOHOO!
-
Stuff you've noticed
I agree. But i am also thinking that they are just concept drawings and They decided to change the way Lara looks. Maybe they had more than one backup model of Lara. I remember in Legend that there were many Lara Outfits but there was something different that told them apart. Like the Biker and " Classic" Lara. One had a plastic looking frog face and the biker Lara had longer eye lashes. It could be different graphic pics too because PS3 and PS2 graphics look different altogether. The same goes for Xbox 360 and the Wii
-
July GameInformer TR Underworld Scans
Wow! Look at Lara She really does look like she moves realistically. Im sure they did a wonderful job. Im sure that will even make a first person shooter gamer drool for tomb raider. LoL my buddy didn't like it unitl i showed him some scans! He played Anniversary and he said he is getting the hang of it. CANT WAIT!!
-
My First Visit to Crystal! Part Two – The Tour! by Keir of Eidos
0.0 he's lucky AJ way to go sport! =l Man im gonna get there one way or another
-
My First Visit to Crystal! Part Two – The Tour! by Keir of Eidos
Wow Thnx Tom THanks for the tips. My dream is to someday be apart of the tomb raider design team. I wish i could work with crystal dynamics and just contsrtuct things. In the mean time lets party (inserts Lara's party mix into stereo that pops out of no where) WOOHOO! I CAN"T WAIT FOR UNderworld!
-
Does Eidos deserve a clap for AOD?
Hmm i dunno about that one Fusion because it hard to say exactly. When i got it for christmas a long time ago I thought it was the greatest thing, but when i played over and over again deep down inside the adventure and rustic feeling was shot down by a missle. I will applaud them though. Even though i love Legend and eventually will love underworld I feel that there is still a rustic feel missing. Maybe it's the graphics or somethin. I can't quite put my finger on it. Anyway i miss old lara but still like the new one. I miss these times (look at picture)
-
Kurtis Trent is appearing...
Im not so sure either. I forget how many times Larson died. I think it was twice. Anyway I do think there will be flashbacks becuase it is what keeps games like tomb raider or even super mario brothers going. I know this is off topic but in Super Smash Bros Brawl there is alot of flashback music, textures and more and it is the best selling game so far. Ive even asked that everyone loves it because it stays true to each individual character anyway I CANT WAIT FOR UNDERWORLD!!! WOOT! LETs party (breaks out Lara's Party Mix) **Dances**
-
Offical Confirm from Eidos with a suprise!
Lookie at what Eidos SAYS! WOOT ! PS2 YEAH! Woot PC! YEah Source: Eidos Confirms
-
Tomb Raider Underworld
Dont Worry Controlled Chaos you just need to wait with "PATIENCE AND PERSISTANCE!" I love that quote LOL! tomb raider rocks!
-
SPOILER!!!
*SPOILER* Would you like to see the whole entire battle of the trex and lil dinos? go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK7LlMqoYIw...ted&search= oh yeah cant wait
-
TR:A Magazine Scans, *Update*
wow look @ the mansion scan the library is holding artifacts like in the trophy room in TR3
-
WOW I FOUND THIS!
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...l%3Den%26sa%3DN Copy this and you can print it with color and then assemble to have a lara croft paper model! or for freebie get it below
-
BIG BIG SPOILERS! See TRA Cutscenes & Natla !!!
Holy Cow i saw it its great.! Lol this rex will shred up the old one lol Natla looks spooky with her nails. Larson looks cool but looks like he forgot to take an antacid
-
What would you perfer?
Too me i really liked the old and rustic but now that legend came around i dunno it feels like that rustic spirit is fading. Believe me i love how legend is set up and looks dittto for Aod .i feel that that Tomb Raider games actually suited the graphics that then in 96-2001 era when lara was a lil blocky. ALSO I WISH SHELLY BLOND WOULD HAVE CONTINUED B/C she WAS OUSTANDING in TR1. She IS AND WAS NOT TOO CHEEKY! Ugh i hate hearing that! She was perfect and they should use her for anniversery b/c i heard laras voice its Keeley Hawes Great but she was overdoing it. She sounded like that very young english grl in Liberty's Kids here in America for those of you that might no have heard of iT! I would love to have Shelly back
-
Will there be a Neon God walkthrough?
Ok im stuck on the first level because i opened two golden gates and killed all 4 bad guys and got a yellow key. Problem is i cant find a way past those bloody red lazers. I NEED HELP? also will there be a neon god walkthrough?
-
TRA new trailer
tombraiderguy aka demon replied to lara-fanatic's topic in Tomb Raider Anniversary General DiscussionLOL. I hope they dont change how pierre looks to much. I wonder if they might put some unfinished business levelz?
-
TRA new trailer
tombraiderguy aka demon replied to lara-fanatic's topic in Tomb Raider Anniversary General DiscussionI loved how it was set up! I hope there is more climbing like Prince of Persia and (grapple wall walking)and not just one level lol! I got excited when the music got all "Egypt tomb-ish" The assistant for lara in peru looks like he took too many drinks of Day Quil I hope Natla looks as good as she sounds!
-
Exclusive Larson picture!
WoW Hes intimidating not goofy . sighh i can remember the ol days! Pierre-The stone M.s Croft! Lara-Come Get It! Pierre-Larson get it! Larson-Well if dont mind at all (grumble) Lara-You want to try the back pockets? Larson sneekly reaches to the booty area... CrUnCh!!!
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.