Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TR:A Magazine Scans, *Update*

Featured Replies

Here ya go! Sorry if the scanning cuts bits off, I tried my hardest not to:

All scans are from 'Playstation 2 Official Magazine UK'--Issue 084--April 2007

MsC

post-74-1175354784_thumb.jpg

post-74-1175354825_thumb.jpg

post-74-1175354863_thumb.jpg

post-74-1175354900_thumb.jpg

post-74-1175354937_thumb.jpg

post-74-1175354974_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ms.Croft

yeah makem bigger us older folk can't read the print! :wacko:

if you are "older" what does that makes me, Tom?

:blink:

Aren't I older than you?

:lol:

WOW, they're great!

I'm still waiting for this magazine to arrive in the post...hopfully it'll come tomorrow!

I love the concept art for the Atlanteans! And the screenshots from St Francis' Folly!

  • Author

That's better! Yay! If you do want them any bigger...just say..but I will have to re-scan them lol.

And thanks!

MsC

Thanks for the scans Ms Croft :D

Did you see the pictures of St Francis Folly :blink: Nice! From what they're describing the game sounds really awesome. Although I think I'm going to be getting completely lost and then coming here and whining for help quite a lot...

  • Author

Next month, it's the main article of the magazine, so I should have some more scans for you then! :D

MsC

Next month, it's the main article of the magazine, so I should have some more scans for you then! :D

MsC

Does that mean we might see a playable demo in next months issue?? One can only hope :wub:

Thanks for the scans, Ms. C!!! I love the way all the new enemies look.

Lol @ the part about the PS2 not being able to raise the temp. in your living room.

Not laughing at the joke about adopting babies in countries she visited, but hey, I'm just defensive ;)

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

I've noticed some new questions pop up from you guys as the month of May appears, so here's some more magazine scans to whet your whistles!!

Playstation 2 Official Magazine UK, issue 085--May 2007.

post-74-1178144850_thumb.jpg

post-74-1178144906_thumb.jpg

post-74-1178144968_thumb.jpg

post-74-1178145067_thumb.jpg

post-74-1178145140_thumb.jpg

post-74-1178145218_thumb.jpg

post-74-1178145272_thumb.jpg

wow look @ the mansion scan the library is holding artifacts like in the trophy room in TR3 :wacko::angry2::o

Edited by tombraiderguy's back

OMG we are going outside at the manor! It says that we are able to go into the maze! Whoa I am so excited! :o :o hehehe! Thanks so much Ms. C! hehehehe i cant wait... :D

Its everything I wanted it too be. i cant wait but i cant play it because of my exams :( NNNNOOOOOOO!!!

luks gud but the time trials are back! as someone else said NOOOOOOOOOO!

damned those time trails!!! :angry: i'll hate Eidos and CD for the rest of their lives :lol:

THNX Ms.Croft, it gives loads more information than that official TR site will EVER give, it's just like the official TR Legend site.... the game has been released for over a year now and it still isn't complete!

Edited by SlamBoy

surely the demo will b out soon, anyone know when?

Hey,

Thanks for the magazines!!! :D

Looks like a wicked game :angry2::wacko::lol::wub:

I cant wait heheheh :wub::lol::D

Emily x x :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.