Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hardest Tomb Raider

Hardest Tomb Raider 42 members have voted

  1. 1. Hardest Tomb Raider

    • Tomb Raider I
      7%
      3
    • Tomb Raider II
      0%
      0
    • Tomb Raider III
      47%
      20
    • Tomb Raider: Last Revelation
      26%
      11
    • Tomb Raider: Chronicles
      0%
      0
    • LC: Tomb Raider: Angel Of Darkness
      16%
      7
    • LC: Tomb Raider: Legend
      2%
      1
    • LC: Underworld
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

you can blow them up with grenades or explosive arrows too .

  • 2 weeks later...

Mine was AOD because of the multichoice thingy i was going back and forth between the parisian ghetto and aahhhh!!! Basically the game was confusing i mean you could get into the sewers really early in the game without even needing to know why. I have had the game for about 4 years and only just played iot and got stuck at the Boaz level so maybe on a rainy day I will dig out AOD and finally finish the level. That also applies for TR2 had it for like 7 years and only just started playing it cause got bored after the first 2 levels and uninstalled it. but i finished it now. except for the last two levels got bored and skipped em.

  • 2 months later...

Tomb raider 4 was DIFFICULT, what can i say, but Tomb raider 3 was also hard with practically instant death around every corner. :wacko:

  • 1 year later...
  • Author

Well, since a new game has come out, i think it is time to update the list.

  • 5 weeks later...

I got tr 3 when I was 12 or so, I think. I still haven't finished it 5 years later lolz! I guess I just gave up on it after a while, I think I was in the london underground last. Its the first game i've played and the only one I haven't finished :( lolz.

Edited by Rika_Croft

  • 4 weeks later...

Whoever said TRL must be a complete moron. Not only is it the easiest game in the series, but it's probably the easiest video game, in general, that's ever been made. :P

In my personal opinion, TR3 and TLR are the most difficult in the series, however, TLR always challenges me...

Edited by AmericanAssassin

TR3 for me, too. Revelation was hard as well. TR1 was really hard for me at first, but of course I was just learning. After I had developed the skills, I was not so happy about all the changes starting with Legend, but, of course, I've gotten a gamepad and moved on. Definitely TR3.

I got to a point where AOD just quit working at all. I gave up on it and haven't got back to it. I did luck up and get a nice poster of it though.

:grin:

Edited by Falcon

  • Author

Well, I guess that Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft is the Number 1 game that was the hardest for most people. Maybe they can remake it and make it a little easier LOL.

  • 3 months later...

I think it has to be Tomb Raider 3... I had so much trouble with that game, I couldn't even get past the first level for a very long time. :P. That was years ago (probably last time I played TR3 was when I was about 13!), and when I got the game I would have been about 10 so that doesn't help lol. But out of anything I think the main reason that I could not play TR3 is because on the PlayStation version you have to use save gems! :P!

TRF ^_^

Edited by TombRaiderFanatic

  • Author

Yea, I didn't like the save gems. I liked the TR2 and TR4 and on way of saving. I hated choosing when to save, and if you ran out of crystals, and you go really far and you died, well, then you had to start over. I am very glad that now they have chosen to go with the save when you want feature. It makes things so much easier.

  • 1 year later...

I didn't played all TR (yet), a couple of months ago I started from TR2, and I beat TR2, and TR3 a two or three hours ago. I don't know why for all of you TR3 is the hardest game, for me is medium, except London levels. I used walkthorughs only on three levels in TR3: Aldwych, Lud's Gate and Antarcitca (level). Maybe because my uncle played TR3 when I was 3, but I don't remember anything. Battle with the Willard was so easy, you just need a strategy and there it is.

When I play all, I'll tel which will be the most hardest, but I think I know it from now.

  • 3 years later...

wow... i play TR games all my life, but never join any forums untill now... I must say that Last Revelation was hardest for me... I played it three times, and I still get stuck in that confusing back and forth levels in Cairo, for example... :undecided: It took six months for me to finish that game.. :D TR3 is very hard but it's my favourite (and first) so I can't say it's hardest because I enjoyed every second of that game... I only stuck once, in India levels, when I didn't know some walls can be moved... :blush: :blush: :blush: I think I played entire TR3 at least five times... B)

Edited by dusan_rg11

I made a mistake on TR2 The Opera house and jumped off the top of the stage to the stage floor instead of jumping towards

the balcony on the right. When I landed the opening in the wall was closed and I had to start all over again! Welcome to the forum!

  • 5 years later...
On 9/7/2014 at 1:19 PM, Tom@LCO said:

I made a mistake on TR2 The Opera house and jumped off the top of the stage to the stage floor instead of jumping towards

the balcony on the right. When I landed the opening in the wall was closed and I had to start all over again! Welcome to the forum!

I think I may have done just that as I can still see the circuit board under the water, below a grid floor behind where Lara is standing in this shot. I may have to consult Stella's oracle.

 

 

Tomb Raider II 19_12_2019 19_14_27.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.