Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Many Times did you die?

Featured Replies

For the first time I played it, I coudnt control because I dont get used of the analog, I didnt know how to swim, and shoot well and jump well, but I didnt die after that just I lose some health and about the motorcycle, I died like 13 times or more, but after I beat Legend many times and searching for all the secrets and repeated it all over again, I started to move better and better, the last time I played the legend infront of some of my best friends, they sit talking and we eat sweets and we had fun watching the game as I take the role to play, I made it as a movie and I didnt believe that I never die in that time, and it took me like 4 hours and a little more to finish the game, we had a lots of fun, talked and talked and seeing the Legend lookslike a movie.

:lol:

  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

well I didn't count it, but i think..

i deid 5 or 7 times at kazahstan when the bike mode :( , i keep fallen to the edge..

but i can do it,, ^_^

  • 2 months later...

more than 20 times.....and somethimes i died accidentaly...i was at a gap edge,i press a rong button and.....

  • 4 years later...

I pretty much died a lot. cuz I got kinda bore after beating it without dying so I killed her doing stupid stuff XD

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.