Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tomb Raider Parodies

Featured Replies

Theres loads of the same sort of thing on Youtube some are funny compilations.

People have too much time these days

Edited by Ms.Croft

:lol: 'if lara was an actress' is one of my favs!

I posted it (or one like it-cant remember now) not long ago in the Off Topic section under You Tube.

I'm glad someone else has finaly found them hehehe too funny :lol::D

I hope they make some more-maybe including Annniversary cutscenes :lol:

B)

LOL

:lol::lol::lol:

Even though I love Lara, I gotta' say, those two videos were friggin' histerical! :) Thank you for sharing, Fusion. :wub:

Theres loads of the same sort of thing on Youtube some are funny compilations.

People have too much time these days

Whoda thunk tomb raiding would give you so much gas....LOLz

Whoda thunk tomb raiding would give you so much gas....LOLz

it's the lucozade :lol:

Another hack

apart from the dress bug ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY80m75HtIk )

Edited by Fusion

Hey peeps! Have anyone seen this one?

I think it's the best one ever! Hilarious!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

There not doing it to be mean. I love the Crazy Croft videos.

I boycott these videos, they are a mockery of the Tomb Raider Games!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Oh, come on! It's fun! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lara can do better than the prince I liked that song and it sounds crazy!!!

LOL!!! they are so funny!!!

Look at this one

A new one I found

WOW!! It's Fantastic!!!!

:D I like it so much thanks!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.