Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Neat Outfits

Featured Replies

Hi everyone,

The outfits are great!!! However, I seem to have a problem getting Laura to wear them ... I can look at them ... I can even put them on in the Mansion ... but ... I can't get Laura to wear those unlocked outfits in the game. I'm sure I am doing something wrong ... but I can't figure it out. Please let me know how to wear the outfits in the game. (PC version)

Thanks,

Stesha

:blink:

Edited by Stesha

Hi Stesha, welcome to LCO :)

You can only play with the unlocked outfits when you are re-playing levels. So when you're playing through the first time, you're stuck with the Anniversary outfit only. When you choose "Replay Level" from the "Play Game" menu, you'll get a screen with an option to change Lara's outfit.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.