Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who wants to replay TR AOD with me ?

Featured Replies

I played the game ONCE on the Playstation 2 and completed it.

I was looking for some DVD movie the other day and I found the PC version of the game and I figure it will be a different experience (Graphic and Control Wise - no controller on the PC) playing on the PC for the first time after so many years.

Who wants to replay this Classic Game with me?

Come on!!

It's been 6 years now!!

It will be like NEW!!

^_^:woho:

PLease can I play!

Do I have to play on PC though!?

I only have a PS2 version!

And I'll have to work out how to use the AOD controlls all over again! :rolleyes:

LOL I am on my summer hols for two months hahaha with nothing to do :rolleyes:<_<

Apart from work and college work and cleaning and...

:woho:

  • Author
PLease can I play!

Do I have to play on PC though!?

I only have a PS2 version!

And I'll have to work out how to use the AOD controlls all over again! :rolleyes:

LOL I am on my summer hols for two months hahaha with nothing to do :rolleyes:<_<

Apart from work and college work and cleaning and...

:woho:

you can play it on the PS2 or any version you wish

;)^_^

I really like to play with you guys but its not working with me!!

Well it works yeah! But its stucking every seconds I play and some of the character are not clear at all like when I meat pierre for the first time!!! :( I can't play like that! it stucked when its raining and when I reach into a light!! I don't know what is the matter with it :(

  • Author
I really like to play with you guys but its not working with me!!

Well it works yeah! But its stucking every seconds I play and some of the character are not clear at all like when I meat pierre for the first time!!! :( I can't play like that! it stucked when its raining and when I reach into a light!! I don't know what is the matter with it :(

go into setup and turn volumetric FX off

:)

OH!! j7wild its the first time I heard that! I didn't try it I am now going to try it OH!! Maybe it is going to work hope it will work but :wub::wub::wub::wub: Thank you j7wild its the first time and maybe I can play now woohhooowww :woho::woho::woho:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.