Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I've been away for even longer but I'm back!!!! too

Featured Replies

I was one of the orginal 15 members here. I've been out of circulation for about 3 years but i'm back and I'm here to take back my bean bag chair in the flash chat. Whooooo Hoooo look out LCO!! BEACHY IS BACK IN DA HOUSE!!!!!! :angry2:

Well hey there! You're certainly not going to know who I am. But welcome back anyways!

OMG !!!!

Gia will definitely fall out of her chair when she sees this one!! hahaha

WELCOME BACK!!!

Funny, I was thinking about you recently!! Happy late birthday ;) Hope you stay with us now!!

BPanther

Welcome back, Beachy! I certainly remember you from the old days! ;):grin::woho:

I think I (kinda) disappeared for about two years and returned again in the time you've been away, lol!

  • 1 year later...

Don't know you but glad you're back! Hope you have fun!

BEACHY!!!!!!

I remember those days in the flash chat too. Glad to have you back here on the forum. I can't wait to see Gia's reaction when she sees this thread, I'll be checking back later on today for it.

Welcome back

this thread is 2 months old im sure Gia has seen it

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.