Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

help me

Featured Replies

I tried to play tomb raider anniversary on my ps2 this morning but I had the wrong memory card so I turned off the counsol and put the other one in and turned it back on but it said insificiant free space but I didnt have that many games on it so now my counsol is screwed does anyone know how to fix this? if so please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Could be unfixable if it's a hardware problem... Just try resetting the console again removing the memory card blowing incase of dust which might make some data unreadable... Or, insert the two cards into the two slots and copy the TR file onto the other card unfortuantly you will have to delete stuff on the working card if you want to play or buy a new card to copy data.

  • Author

i'll have to try that i hope it works but i doubt it will work the game is still on the memory card but it wont transfer to the counsol. :glare: I think i might need a new ps2 :(

Edited by shuuun10123

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Yay I can play TRA again now that I transfered it onto my other memory card but the problem is I cant play anything else! :grin:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.