Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TR2 and Dosbox

Featured Replies

I have a TR2 Demo disk. I've installed Dosbox. I've assigned my D drive as the cd drive. But how do I access something on the CD?

The disk has another couple of programs on it, neither of which I want to access. I would like to access the setup.exe under the TOMB2 folder on the disk. How do I do that?

Other sites I've searched have inadequate explanations for us dosbox newbies. :(

I don't think you can run TR2 in DOSBox :huh: I believe it was designed to run under Windows, unlike TR1 which was designed for DOS. Which version of Windows are you running? The demo should be able to run under XP (although I'm not so sure about Vista). Have you tried running the setup normally?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.