Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Solo1000

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Solo1000

  1. I have a TR2 Demo disk. I've installed Dosbox. I've assigned my D drive as the cd drive. But how do I access something on the CD? The disk has another couple of programs on it, neither of which I want to access. I would like to access the setup.exe under the TOMB2 folder on the disk. How do I do that? Other sites I've searched have inadequate explanations for us dosbox newbies.
  2. Hello. I just joined today. Cute Welcome thingy. I'm just trying to find out if someone can help me with my old Tomb Raider games. I have Windows XP Pro now, so you can imagine that things just don't work perzackly right. Thanks for the Welcome. Solo.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.