Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Croft Manor help

Featured Replies

Spoilers (as if you don't already know it)

#1 is in a glass case in the library

#2, #3, and #4 are in the maze beyond the sundial

#5 is behind a wall panel in the library

#6 is in the gym (from ramp 2)

#7 is in the gym

#8 is in the pool tunnel between the pool room and the gym

I can never get the #7.

How can I get to it?

I'm still learning how to jump (easy level), such as the gun lock jump (discovered in The Mountain Caves in Peru).

Spoilers (as if you don't already know it)

#1 is in a glass case in the library

#2, #3, and #4 are in the maze beyond the sundial

#5 is behind a wall panel in the library

#6 is in the gym (from ramp 2)

#7 is in the gym

#8 is in the pool tunnel between the pool room and the gym

I can never get the #7.

How can I get to it?

I'm still learning how to jump (easy level), such as the gun lock jump (discovered in The Mountain Caves in Peru).

I found Stellas' instructions here the most helpful. It's good practise for the wall running that you'll need later.

  • Author
I found Stellas' instructions here the most helpful. It's good practise for the wall running that you'll need later.

Thanks AngelR and Stella.

I'll print that section and screenshots right away! :D

I'm using the Tomb Raider Chronicles (site) walkthrough, but as you said, this might be the most helpful.

I'm also having trouble in the mountain caves.

It looks like I've done everything, but it appears I haven't.

0/1 Relic

I want to unlock those glasses.

I'm sure you can tell I bought this on September 2nd.

I really wish the PS2 can have saved games with cheats and rewards, like a bonus disk or TR:A Gold version.

I saw a video of a new level if the game is 100 percent finished.

I hope I get that good someday, but seeing I never finished TRLR and TRC, I don't expect I ever will.

Edit: Hey, I did it! :D

Couldn't have done it without Stella's help.

Thanks again.

Edited by New_Raider

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.