Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

is this a bug or is this a bug???

Featured Replies

tell me is there supposed to b a switch here BECAUSE I CANT GO ANYWHERE TILL I PASS THIS PART!!!!!!

(btw this is the entrance to the gr8 pyramid which is after u kill kool and kold)

post-6505-1190195402_thumb.jpg

Edited by tino croft

Hey,

I don't recognise that part in your screenshot sorry! But have you stepped on all those pole things sticking out of the pyramid because that opens the pyramid up so you can get through?!!

Sorry if I am not being clear enough lol

write back please! B)

yeah its after the part where u jump on the spikes i;ve done it soo many times

Heya,

Yes you're right there is suposed to be a switch there! :huh:

It could be a bug, sorry!

The only other thing I could think of is that you havn't stepped on all of the spikes that are needed to open the door!

Here is a walkthrough:

http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR...es.html#mines14

And a walkthrough video of the level you're on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgBBL05PuCU

Just in case there is something we've missed!

I'm not doubting your tomb raiding skills, ok! ;)

Wb if you still can't get anywhere because I'm sure they're must be someone here who knows more about TR bugs!

Sorry I couldn't help you more, good luck B)

That's definitely a bug. The switch should be there even before the pillars have been pressed.

tra2007-09-1917-50-03-70.jpg

I did a web search, and the only solution that I could find was to go back and re-play the level from where Lara kills Larson. If you haven't been manually saving, you'll have to download some savegames, I think.

ok thanks guys im gonna try once again i mite jus re install the game...maybe that'll work

Thank you a ton Shrensh!! He's been hogging the com for hours!!

That's definitely a bug. The switch should be there even before the pillars have been pressed.

tra2007-09-1917-50-03-70.jpg

I did a web search, and the only solution that I could find was to go back and re-play the level from where Lara kills Larson. If you haven't been manually saving, you'll have to download some savegames, I think.

Thanks Shrensh I couldn't find out if the switch was suposed to be there or not!!! :closedeyes:

You don't get bugs like that on PS2 you know... ;)<_<

I'm so stupid I thought that was just part of the wall, then you posted that pic of the switch and it all came back. LOL :lol:

  • 2 months later...
I'm so stupid I thought that was just part of the wall, then you posted that pic of the switch and it all came back. LOL :lol:

ive never seen a bug like that i have sunk into the floor once where that typically isnt supposed to happen though i could understand if it was a crumbling floor or quicksand but it wasnt <_<

I have this bug on TR2 sometimes the switches disappear into the wall depending on the camera angle

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.