Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lara on PSP

Featured Replies

Ok, I have aquired a PSP. I was looking at games recently and noticed TR was there amongst the tieles available. I didn't notice anything written about "Anniversary". I was just wondering whether anybody knows if it is basically TR:A, but given how there's never been a TR game on the PSP before it's not called 'Anniversary', or whether it's a different style of TR (one that doesn't bear thinking about, lol). This might seem like a simple question to some, but I'm somewhat lacking in knowledge at present! I chose to post this here as I wasn't sure what this game is, lol.

Thanx guys! :woho:

Thanx!

Trouble is, that wasn't the case I saw in the catalog...Is there another TR on the PSP?

There is only Tomb Raider: Legend and Anniversary for PSP that I know of.

>Motoko<

Edited by Motoko

  • Author
There is only Tomb Raider: Legend and Anniversary for PSP that I know of.

>Motoko<

Okay...maybe it's my mistake then, lol....Thanx for the info!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.