Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

horsemen!!!!

Featured Replies

been fightin em for three days. used stella's trix and still can't do em in. got some glitches out of the deal. did the swim to the switch thing, waited it out, and came back up and one was gone and the shield was stuck in the dirt. couldn't grapple it or interact it out. another time i came back up and no shield. and sometimes the one remaining horseman turns her to stone and kicks her and she can't move after that. also i tried it and when she came back up, there was one horseman and the shield was flying around in mid air. i tried the regular way and got one of them to freeze, (stiffen up), but the grapple won't stick to the ring on the shield so she can't pull it away from him. how do i get past this part of the puzzle? gettin tired of these horses.

That's a hard one!I didn't have any bugs or anything,but at the time I played that level I didn't have internet so I had to do it wothout Stella's Magnifisent walkthrough.I got really angry too and it took me some time to understand that I have to take the shields out of them and I got them frozen by surprise! Anyways did you try to download a savegame from Stella's site?

Good Luck,DuoGirl

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.