Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Firefox keeps disappearing?

Featured Replies

I would have my Firefox browser open and I am looking at something and I decide to minimize it and go to my desktop to either open my computer or yahoo messenger, etc etc

Then I come back to the desktop and the Firefox browser is no longer minimized at the bottom of the desktop in a TAB.

So I open a NEW Firefox browser and lo and behold, a few minutes later when I go back to the desktop to look at something else; that disappearing Firefox browser TAB is showing up again which means I now have TWO Firefox browser opened at the same time!!

Anyone here using Firefox has experienced the same thing?

:blink:

I would have my Firefox browser open and I am looking at something and I decide to minimize it and go to my desktop to either open my computer or yahoo messenger, etc etc

Then I come back to the desktop and the Firefox browser is no longer minimized at the bottom of the desktop in a TAB.

So I open a NEW Firefox browser and lo and behold, a few minutes later when I go back to the desktop to look at something else; that disappearing Firefox browser TAB is showing up again which means I now have TWO Firefox browser opened at the same time!!

Anyone here using Firefox has experienced the same thing?

:blink:

I've never had this problem maybe you should un-install and reinstall or run a update sounds like a problem with the program which could have been fixed with a patch ETC...

I've had that happen, but with other programmes (it seems to happen with Nero Express a lot). When I lose a window like that I use Alt Tab to switch windows, and it'll appear in the list of programmes that brings up. Once I select it using that, it'll appear in the task bar again.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.