Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Original Tomb Raider drawings

Featured Replies

I have opened a new section on my site where Artists can sell their drawings and do personal commissions for buyers.

I have some great Lara Croft penciled pages as well as some other comic book art, but this image has to be my favourite. I chose the idea and had the artist put it to the paper. I always figured if anyone could take down a copter with a paint gun it would have to be Lara Croft!

croftpainball700.JPG

Awesome pic!! I would love to see a higher res version

Yeah, that is way awesome! It looks like something right out of the Top Cow comic books. I'd love to see more, perhaps some in colour, or some of Lara wearing a bikini or some other skimpy outfit :tongue2: !

  • Author

Yeah this artist is amazing. There are some higher resolution images if it on my website.

As for another image, I do have this one still in my collection it is from a section in Tomb Raider #50 by Francis Manapul.

tombraider5.jpg

That is a skimpy outfit to say the least :)

Those are some really great drawings! thnx for sharing with us!

  • 11 months later...

The artist of these above Tomb Raider Comics pages, Francis Manapul, did this sketch for us during the summer convention up here in Canada. He has been working for DC comics for a while now,but still knows how to draw a wicked Croft Image.

We are working on setting up a section on our site with a gallery of artists renditions of Lara Croft, but until we get that working we thought we would show them off here.

Enjoy.

fjm%20croft1.jpg

More to come,,,,

Those are the hottest things I've ever seen.

I've always wanted to draw like that. I haven't drawn Lara in forever though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.