Everything posted by XtremeJenn
-
Original Tomb Raider drawings
Awesome pic!! I would love to see a higher res version
-
How many people would buy a ps3 just to play TR8?
I wouldnt buy a PS3 but Id buy a WII for it. BTW Twingo I LOVE your sig!
-
TR Underworld Fan Art
Awesome fanart, guys!
-
I saw the new fan film and it looks fantastic!
Ive seen you on other forums. Are you like their marketing rep?
-
Members' Pics
Yeah I have a bad habit of jumping out of aircraft.
-
Members' Pics
Got new pics!! taken over the weekend. First I was like: And then I was like: Later guys:
-
My TR Classic Backpack
I like it! Your friend did an awesome job.
-
Tomb Raider fanfilm Trailer online
Looks cool. Ill be awaiting the release.
-
Members' Pics
Mmmm, raw fish. I just had some tonight.
- Members' Pics
-
Have you ever been harassed by the Police?
Of course he gave me a ticket. I didnt even think to file a complaint. I was so young at the time, I didnt know anything about my rights as a citizen. I thought cops could do just about anything they wanted. Naturally I know a little more than that now.
-
Have you ever been harassed by the Police?
When I was 16 I ran a redlight and got pulled over by a cop. He started harassing me pretty bad, chewing me out and screaming and what not. He even called my mom right there and started harassing her too! It was so bad that when I got home, my mom said "Im not even going to punish you for running the redlight. Sounds like that cop was punishment enough." I hate cops.
-
Members' Pics
Its cheap for me since I did the training to become certified. But for new students its kinda pricey (around 194 euro, 250USD) Bpanther- Yeah it was a prob with my account but its no big deal. I like this name better anyways Ill let you know if I have the prob again tho.
-
who's your favourite live action lara?
Karima
-
Members' Pics
Yah I had to change mine. I used to be MsHankey32. If that brings back old memories (LOL)
-
Members' Pics
What a great lookin group of people My pic is in my av but heres one of me doing my favorite activity in the world.
-
Members' Pics
One of the most recent pics of me...
-
Sexy Chinese Lara Croft Pics
I think she makes a great lara look a like. She has the perfect attitude and poise.
-
new Custom Lara Croft
LOL you put laras head on Abbey Chase's body! Brilliant! I always wanted to see what that would look like.
-
New fanfilm in October website!!
Considering few people have even seen TOTD we cannot really tell if this would be better or not. But this film does certainly look like theyre putting a good deal of effort into it. I hope it has lots of crazy stunts, explosions, and fighting. ...well one can only hope.
-
TR Look-A-Like Photos & Galleries
Hey its me, MsHankey. I had to reregister as well. Been afk a while working on my skydivers license. I see the look a like threads will never die, lol. Relic Raider, you have some pretty cool pics. I couldve SWORN Ive seen you at a convention or something before.
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.