Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T-Rex using Wii

Featured Replies

I'm playing on the Wii system. I was able to shoot at the trex while he was far away so I could get him in rage mode only once. Every time I have to start this section over the dang dino is constantly right by me, so I can't shoot at him for rage. I know it's possible from doing it once, just don't know how I was able to get him to finally leave me the heck alone so I can shoot him. Can anyone help? I'm using the standard Wii controller and the nunchuk. TIA

Well, never got him to run away from me, but I found a niche between the two spike wheels and blasted the crap out of him for about 5 minutes. UGH! At least he's dead now.

Edited by magroo

dont try the time trial, biggest advice i can give if thats the only way to kill it

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.