Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Possible bug in Lost Valley PS2 version?

Featured Replies

Ok, so this is a possible bug, or I'm possibly very stoopid & have missed something obvious lol. I've killed the T-Rex and have swum through the tunnel, ready to climb that pole & get out. Except Lara won't grab the pole. I've tried jumping on it from the base, running & jumping at it, you name it.

Am I missing something really obvious, or is this a bug?

Thanks

Does sound like a bug to me, unless you have manual grab on, in which case you need to press the button that makes Lara grab ledges.

If that still doesn't work, try seeing if you've accidentely turned it on in the options. So go to menu, settings, general, and I think it's there somewhere under 'Manual Grab'.

Hope that helps!

MsC

  • Author

Oh my goodness, you saved me! It was the manual grab. I don't know what button is used for manual grab, I just switched it straight to automatic. I think I must've accidentally switched it over, b/c it was definitely on auto earlier. Or I'm just a moron. :blink:

Thankyou thankyou thankyou! :woho:

You're very welcome, and you're not a moron, it's easily done.

Glad you can continue to play this awesome game!

MsC

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.