Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keeley Hawes Talking.....Keeley Hawes WOW!

Featured Replies

I know those of you from Europe probably have seen this but i just wanted to post this because I am not the only one who wants to see Keeley Hawes Actually talk LOL!

WOW i heard her and it fits Lara so Much.

I love that advert! They don't show it anymore though...

I think she sounds most like Lara at the beginning, "So, this is..." and at the end when she says, "I can have these, right?"

Aw, Keeley, best voice ever so far!

MsC

I LOVE Keeley and her voice so much!!!! :wub:

I havn't seen that advert before though! I have seen Keeley Hawes on telly though B)

:login: Keeley Hawes rock on! :woho:

OMG i never clicked that was lara. or the voice at least how many times i've seen that too

I always loved her as the voice of Lara!

  • 16 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.