Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New and need help please!

Featured Replies

Hi i'm new here! I don't know what i'm doing wrong on the Midas Palace level.

I'm at the point where I'm in a room with pillar type levels that release fire.

I'm trying to get the relic-I know you only have a short amount of time to pull the lever, swim back to the other side, jump across the different levels, traverse round one and jump up then across but I've tried it so many times...and always just fail to make it in time.

Is there anything I can do to make it across easier or do it any quicker because it's driving me up the wall?

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!!!!

X

You just have to practice alot. I rember I had to try at least 10 times before i finally got it.

I recently replayed that level, and believe me... I feel your pain.

It's very frustrating, but I don't know what to tell you.

I guess just make sure there are no crocs in the water first, kill any if you find them. Always keep pressing the triangle button(on ps2) whenever you can so that she swims, climbs, and swings faster. And practice as much as possible.

Practice climbing and swinging and swimming and all of that at Croft Manor if you have to.

I've got to the point where I continuously press the triangle button nearly constantly throughout the game. I don't even notice I'm doing it anymore, it's just how I play it now, and it's a good habit too, because it also prevents her from losing her grip.

This is a really hard part and like the others said, there aren't many advices for this, except to keep trying.

After saving the same, this is how I did it: jump backwards to the other and swim really fast (sprint key, not sure which one you're using for this) on the right side of the pilar to the ledge she can climb to get out of the water. Run and start all the jumps. Make sure you're on full health and ignore the flames, even if they hurt you a bit. Just keep jumping!

Good luck and welcome to LCO,

BPanther

Yeah that's a good tip!

Don't go a longer way just to avoid the flames. Walk through them if you have to.

  • 1 month later...

Very hard level that was. Took me a lot of time to do it. Since I didn't see the relics most of the time..

I ain't that observant...

But I did walk though some flames. Anyways keep practicing and good luck!

  • 3 months later...

hey im new and i am at the Midas's Palace. im in a room where i have to pull down levers to get the lead so i can torn it gold and place into the panel. i opened two doors and got two leads but i dont know how to open the final door. its the one th eleft handside. please help its really frustrating

If its the door I'm thinking of, its the one on ground level. There's a lever behind the Midas statue, on the second level, did you pull that one yet.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.