Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

These are photos of Angelina at 16...

Featured Replies

Judge for yourself:

^_^

If that's really Angelina, I would have hated to go to high school with her because you know I will be too busy fighting over her instead of paying attention to my academics and then I will barely graduate and amount to nothing in Life.

So all those guys who fought over Angelina and are now bums working odd jobs at night, blame her for your failures, don't blame yourselves!!

:lol:

th_2861115847_a52c79a6a4_o.jpg

th_2861945844_246bb94e2c_o.jpg

th_2861945918_79ef6a87b6_o.jpg

Edited by J7Dadda

lol thats her alright have you seen the kids pic of her. She looks exactly the same at 3 as she does there

I wish I knew her when I was 16.

I'd rather chase after someone that gorgeous and out of my league than end up with who I did at 16.

*shudders*

  • Author
I wish I knew her when I was 16.

I'd rather chase after someone that gorgeous and out of my league than end up with who I did at 16.

*shudders*

I tried chasing Linda H, Laurie B., Julie M. when I was 16;

they were the most popular girls in my High School and they were all cheerleaders too.

They all liked me too; we had several classes together over the 4 years of High School and they were always flirting with me and talking to me and sitting next to me but there was one reason we never went out.

Their boyfriends were Football Players and those girls were afraid of what their boyfriend would do to me if they broke up with those stupid Jocks and went out with me.

One of them threaten me once when I went into the gym to get a soda; he came up to me, put his hand on my neck like he was trying to strangle me and told me if I ever talk to his girlfriend again (how could I not talk to her, we had the same Geometry class together and she one of the classmates at our 4-top table), he would kick my butt.

Well, I didn't like the idea of him having his hand on my neck so I grabbed his palm, twisted it and pulled it away from my neck and I kicked him right there in his balls and when he went down, I kicked him again in the same area.

All this happened in front of his fellow jocks who have gathered to watch the whole thing.

Well guess who got sent to the Principal Office? Me!!

That Principal who was as redneck as they come in 1982 in Texas to work as an Educator was trying to get me suspended and I told him I was just minding my own business when I was attacked by this Jock and furthermore, you think I would be stupid enough to take on 1/2 of the Football Team?

I threatened to take the whole thing to the school board and the Police and the Media if he suspended me without doing a full investigation and just assuming that I started the whole thing because I am not a football player and that automatically made me guilty.

So he let me go back to class without any disciplinary action.

I guess Jocks are insecure boys who can't stand the idea of their girlfriends breaking up with them and dating another guy.

Edited by J7Dadda

  • 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't chase after her since I'm a straight girl. I guess I'd want to be friends with her. She looks really nice at the age of 16 too! :lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.