Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New spoilers

Featured Replies

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xbPTEfquK0g

watch right to the end (we've already seen this video, but the end is new)

someone made screenshots but its better to see the video. rumours are this is

Thor's gauntlet to yield Thor's hammer

doesnt it remind you of that thing in the mummy that the boy uses to see the temples (long time since I was that movie.) im sure this will be used in the same was just like she had visions from the scion...

Now then the important one!!!

The 4th vignette isnt out yet, but the screens are :woho:

2v9sow0.jpg

dy3ync.jpg

mpjqo.jpg

10navxx.jpg

2iuf0ub.jpg

34xl11y.jpg

33dkoc5.jpg

w88c3q.jpg

2ntvcdx.jpg

The last one is the manor. And look at what she's wearing :o

It's so cool i watched it before but i didnt too long cuz i tought it was the same but it's nottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

SO COOOLLLL :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

No one have any speculations? not even for the last screen, and what she's wearing?

What's so special about what she's wearing in the last pic? I don't see anything that surprises me. Is it that she's wearing something different than what she is in the teaser trailer, because I still don't think the teaser trailer should be taken literally, but rather of a symbolic view...but we shall see in under 2 months! :lol:

I like the one where she's balancing on that rather un-sturdy piece of metal...do I hint an adrenaline moment there perhaps?

And Cargo hold on the wall...I wonder what could possibly be in there...(I think I know lol)

Thanks for the shots!

MsC

No one have any speculations? not even for the last screen, and what she's wearing?

I was gonna say it looked like the TR Legend clothes but it looks like a long sleeve top... sorry, don't know what you mean! :smiley:

BPanther

I agree - the screenshots look amazing!

but, what the hell is that creature in the first one??!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.