Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Download Tomb Raider Underworld Demo PC

Featured Replies

Get the Tomb Raider Underworld Demo early!! here

I was told 5pm tomorrow GMT so I guess they leaked it early. If you have any problems you can get it from LCO at

1pm EST or 5pm GMT as I was told the time I could post it for download. If because of the leak I can post early I will

find out in the morning and post back here accordingly. Enjoy it looks great!!! :woho: LCO Link to Download

1.15 gig zipped specs are on the download page

Thanks for the heads up TOM! :woho::lol:

Like always you rock! :lol:

WE CANNOT POST TORRENT LINKS!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Tom@LCO

  • Author

Well we were told not to post until 5 pm GMT I abide by the rules that Eidos tells me and I do not link to torrents

which is basically doing the same thing I was told not to do just in another fashion. Go there but don't post it here.

Deleted by mods if you do and banned for a week at least.

5pm is good, since I'm going to be at work all day anyway, and we've been given permission to leave early because of the anti-capitalism demonstration / Halloween party that's going to be happening outside our building so I can even be home by 5 o'clock today :lol:

NOOOOOOOO

the demo doesnt work for me at all.

"failed to initialize direct3D with current settings"

im no idiot i know what to do but i did it all and nit wont work i mean i did everything

buffers, drivers and acceleration. Then I took all the stuff off the demo like the graphics and the reflections still nothing...

for now im saying SCREW IT!

TRC is breaking rules set down by Eidos...

LCO is going to follow the rules and do everything properly

NOOOOOOOO

the demo doesnt work for me at all.

"failed to initialize direct3D with current settings"

im no idiot i know what to do but i did it all and nit wont work i mean i did everything

buffers, drivers and acceleration. Then I took all the stuff off the demo like the graphics and the reflections still nothing...

for now im saying SCREW IT!

Same here. That really is annoying. I waited for almost an hour for it to download and I can't play!!!

Edited by ●Dark

Same here. That really is annoying. I waited for almost an hour for it to download and I can't play!!!

my laptop is a little old now (2005) great video card should be able and a new driver really should too

im working on it if i find a fix i'll let you know

EDIT: directx 9.0c had a update in August im trying that

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

didnt do a thing

Edited by Fusion

my laptop is a little old now (2005) great video card should be able and a new driver really should too

im working on it if i find a fix i'll let you know

EDIT: directx 9.0c had a update in August im trying that

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

didnt do a thing

I'll be very grateful if you do find the thing to do and tell me. Good luck!

Tombraider.com now has a link to download the demo

http://www.tombraider.com/server.php?show=ConWebDoc.228

But when I clicked on it, it asked me for a username and password and then denied me access. LOL :smiley:

EDIT: The American download site works:

http://demo.tombraiderunderworld.com/pcdemo_us.html

Edited by Shrensh

Managed to get it on rapidshare earlier, mega quick to download! Panther has been playing it and it looks ace so far.. looking forward to getting my grubby little mittens on it. She's wondering if, if she quits the game, will it still save? Or do you always have to start from the beginning? if anyone knows that would be verrry helpful!

It starts from the beginning again. I didn't see a save option available, it appears to be greyed out in the options menu, but it'll be in the full game!

It's awesome!

MsC

Ahh ok, thanks Ms. C! I have a feeling panther will be leaving our PC on all night with the game paused :D

I wish... if my wonderful boyfriend hadn't switched accounts. I had to start again... :/

BPanther

Dang! Wouldn't you know it. I have been busy this weekend and finally come here and find out the demo is online now. Well I am downloading it as I "speak". I'll play it soon and get back to you on it. From what I read in the other thread,you say it looks really good.

So what have we got now,about two weeks till the game comes out?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.