Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help - 1st time playing

Featured Replies

Having never played a computer game before, Im quite pleased with myself that i have managed to get a couple of moves in, but i cannot dothe grapple swing??

I stand there and press A and flick the nunchuk but it doesnt grip onto anything - i keep getting an arrow and a blue dot - what are these and am i supposed to run, jump and flick all at the same time!!??????

Any help would be appreciated to get me started on this game!!

Thanks in advance :unsure:

I haven't played the Wii version, but in the other versions when you do a grapple swing you have to jump out over the gap and then throw the grapple while Lara is in the air. So run forward, jump and then flick the nunchuk.

  • 5 months later...

Hello!

I have a problem with the grapple too. I'm playing for the 1st time as well on PC and I started with the croft manor to get used to the keys. But she won't throw the grapple. When I press Q she doesn't do anything and she falls. I tried switching Q for V (and other keys), but it still doesn't work. And one more thing: I do not have the grapple in my inventory. :unsure:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.