Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kraken room

Featured Replies

Hi all,

Looks like I'll be the first asking for help! :smiley:

I know where the exit is and how to go through the door, that's not it....

I killed the kraken and only after I realized that there's more up there to explore. I'm guessing it's the relic... but I can't find my way up. I see some ledges to grab (when you first walk to the room they're to your right) but I can't get to them.

Anyone done this? Was I supposed to go up before the killing?

I also noticed that, looking at some videos, that the room should have been really dark.. was bright for me, no need to use the light. How about you? :unsure:

Also, if you remember one of the videos, lara climbs one of the pilllars to our left, when the kraken is alive, and I didn't do that either. :blink:

I know that the game has many options and ways to do the same thing, but just wondering if I missed something and I still want to go up. I don't mind playing again this bit again! :)

Thanks,

BPanther

you maybe the only one with the game BP!!

:mellow:;)

we just got the games in this week at my stores and I haven't had the opportunity to steal... ahem.... borrow a copy.

:D^_^

(BP is gonna finish the entire game before Thanksgiving!!)

:lol:

Edited by J7Dadda

  • Author
you maybe the only one with the game BP!!

:mellow:;)

we just got the games in this week at my stores and I haven't had the opportunity to steal... ahem.... borrow a copy.

:D^_^

(BP is gonna finish the entire game before Thanksgiving!!)

:lol:

:smiley: Maybe ;)

I found my way to the top.. not the way I expected but got there in the end. But I won't post here, might ruin the game to someone! :) I'll post again if someone asks for help too! :)

BPanther

I haven't gotten to the top myself, but I'll do that when I come to replay the game. I prefer leaving the treasure-hunting for the second go-around... The room was pretty bright for me too so I didn't have to use the torch either.

  • Author
I haven't gotten to the top myself, but I'll do that when I come to replay the game. I prefer leaving the treasure-hunting for the second go-around... The room was pretty bright for me too so I didn't have to use the torch either.

It's ok, don't worry about that! ;)

It's weird.. I saw raek playing that room and it was so dark for him that the torch was really needed! He couldn't even find his way out at some point! I'm not sure if I triggered something but I don't remember!

This is how the room looks for me:

krakenroom.jpg

BPanther

I haven't gotten to the top myself, but I'll do that when I come to replay the game. I prefer leaving the treasure-hunting for the second go-around... The room was pretty bright for me too so I didn't have to use the torch either.

You know there's a mode you unlock after finishing Underworld called 'Treasure Hunter', right? It's a mode where all the puzzles are solved and the monsters aren't there so you can leisurely find the relics/treasures.

I thought the same as you, BP! I was in the room for ages trying to figure out how to get there in case a treasure was there...then after about 40 minutes I moved on :P

MsC

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.