Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Video games made from the TR movies?

Featured Replies

Hey all.

I was just thinking.... wouldn't Paramount make a ton of money if they licensed Angelina Jolies likeness and made games from the movies or the upcoming movie? This would be the first video game with AJ actually in it and there would be tons of AJ fans to buy it. What do you think? Would you buy a TR video game based on the movie?

YEAH AJ as Lara in a video game that would be GREAT ^_^

i surely would buy it ;)

  • 9 months later...

i wouldnt, that would never happen anyway and i think its a bad idea the games and movies should be seperate, that would really show theyve run out of ideas and that the franchise is finished if they have to do a game of the film, which was based on a game in the first place!

Actually, I like this idea. I thought there should be a game based on the movie when I first saw the movie. But I can tell ya, it probably wouldn't make much money, and I know that having a game, that's based on a movie, that was based on a game, doesn't really work well with profit. I haven't seen many games based on movies actually get good ratings. But as far as personal opinions go. I think I'd love it. And I would definitely buy it. I like Angelina Jolie.

i wouldnt, that would never happen anyway and i think its a bad idea the games and movies should be seperate, that would really show theyve run out of ideas and that the franchise is finished if they have to do a game of the film, which was based on a game in the first place!

Actually I agree with that, its not good for the franchise. :unsure:

plus i hate AJ lol

  • 2 weeks later...
i wouldnt, that would never happen anyway and i think its a bad idea the games and movies should be seperate, that would really show theyve run out of ideas and that the franchise is finished if they have to do a game of the film, which was based on a game in the first place!

I toatly agree and where would it go in the series anyways? :wub:

Well of course it wouldn't fit in with the series, it would be just a seperate game, called Tomb Raider the movie game. Which actually kinda sounds rediculous if you think of it like that. Not to mention a game based on a movie that was based on a game in the first place is a little rediculous. But I would buy it if they made it. Lol

Which won't happen, and I don't think it'd sell well either. Games based on movies don't sell well as it is.

  • 2 months later...
YEAH AJ as Lara in a video game that would be GREAT ^_^

i surely would buy it ;)

There's something like that now.

It's called The Sims (Hot Date and up).

i wouldnt, that would never happen anyway and i think its a bad idea the games and movies should be seperate, that would really show theyve run out of ideas and that the franchise is finished if they have to do a game of the film, which was based on a game in the first place!

It worked for Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.

Edited by New_Raider

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.