Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Angelina Jolie in "Salt"

Featured Replies

saltfirstlook-440x386.jpg

I just came across this movie called Salt with AJ.It comes out in 2010.It looks like she is getting back into action movies.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944835/

http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/03/03/first-...-jolie-in-salt/

Described as Alias meets James Bond / Jason Bourne, producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura says the film is “a reality-based spy movie with action set pieces as thrilling as the most crowd-pleasing movies of this genre.” But while the Jason Bourne series asks the question “Who Am I?,” Bonaventura says “the question of Salt is, ‘We know everything about her, but do we?’ [Her pursuers] have a ton of information to act on, but that’s where they begin to question what is real and what isn’t.” He continues:“People who think they know the real her may or may not. Those who think they can tell whether she’s in a disguise also may or may not. You’re supposed to be kept guessing. She tells you her agenda, but are you supposed to believe it?”

http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2...irst-look_N.htm

The most recognizable woman in the world is going undercover.

Angelina Jolie begins work today on Salt, a spy thriller about a rogue CIA operative who tries to clear her name after she is accused of being a Russian sleeper agent — perhaps falsely, perhaps not.

Among the many different looks she has in the film are a soft-looking, all-business blonde and a raven-haired femme fatale who easily could be concealing a dagger or a gun.

Which is the real Salt? That's what filmmakers say is the central mystery.

"She's a character you never know," says Lorenzo di Bonaventura, who also produced Transformers and the upcoming G.I. Joe. "People who think they know the real her may or may not. Those who think they can tell whether she's in a disguise also may or may not.Jolie's character, Evelyn A. Salt, originally was called Edwin A. Salt, back when the role was intended for Tom Cruise, who dropped out last summer. Jolie is a proven action star after the Tomb Raider movies, Mr. & Mrs. Smith and Wanted, but di Bonaventura says it wasn't as simple as changing "he" to "she" in the script.

"I had no idea how complex it would be," he says. "We had to rethink the whole notion of how a man vs. a woman operates in the business world, in personal relationship and in friendships."

The film co-stars Liev Schreiber (Defiance) as Winter, her ally and supervisor in the CIA's Russia office, and Chiwetel Ejiofor (Children of Men) as Peabody, a counterintelligence officer who tries to take her down.

Salt is being directed by Phillip Noyce, who made the 1990s-era Jack Ryan films with Harrison Ford, Patriot Games and Clear and Present Danger.

2010? I didn't realize it was that far off when I heard about it. Thanks for all the info, hadn't read all of that yet. :)

Sounds like a good plot...I love the Bourne series, so if this has a similar style, that'd be great. I liked Alias, too, but it was a bit corny for me sometimes.

sounds really interesting. I hope it really is a good movie. Angie looks great any how.

I heard about this movie a while ago, but I didn't know any of this. Thanks!

I hope it is as good as it looks, and it's good to see Angie back into the action roles.

Weird to see her with blonde hair again. I don't think it's a wig, looks like you can see her roots in some of the pics. Can't wait to see this! :)

so she's wearing a wig in these photos then?

(taken yesterday from the movie set)

th_86413_Clipboard01_122_572lo.jpg th_86414_Clipboard02_122_80lo.jpg th_86415_Clipboard03_122_96lo.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.