Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PlayStation Home - The Hub

Featured Replies

Hey Everyone!

As I Stated In The Threads Title, This Is Where You Can Get The Answers To The Puzzles In PS Homes' - The Hub.

"The Hub? Where's That?"

To Get To The Hub, Simply Go To The Home Square And Look For The Marking On The Wall. It's Not Hard To Miss.

You Will Be Prompted To Teleport.

Once In The Hub, An Introduction Will Be Played, And You Will Be Asked To Find 3 Pieces Of Paper. I'm Not 100% Sure If This

Is Always The Same Or If The Papers A Located Differently For Each Person, But These Are The Locations Mine Were In.

1. Inside Of Stapler, The Robot.

2. Facing Stapler, Turn Right And Go Towards The First Plant You See.

3. Near A Pillar At The Stairs Down To The Big Screen.

Once You Have All 3 Pieces Of Paper, You Have To Go To The Computers Upstairs, Through Which You Can Checkout The

AFK Website.. Play The Game On There Called "The Odd One Out", The Answer Is:

The Cat And Fish Bowl

You Will Get A Password From This Game:

17PARIS

You Can Go To Stapler For Your First Puzzle. Stapler Will Tell You To Go To The Main Board And

Clap You Hands In Front Of It. Do This And A Question Will Be Revealed On The Screen.

"What Is Jess's Favourite Band?" --- The Answer Is;

THEAUTOMATIC

(I'll Update Here As I Get New Puzzles And Work Them Out) :woho:

Edited by Morpheanne

  • Replies 58
  • Views 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Should Now Have Access To jess247.com

In This You Will Find Jess's Desktop. In Her Files, You Will Find A Postcard.

The Bottom Of The Postcard Reads www.______uk.com

All You Have To Do, Is Name The Famous Structure On The Postcard And That's Your New Website To Visit...

Answer;

www.bigbenuk.com

Once You Are On The Website, You Will Have To Put The Names Of Other Famous Monuments Underneath Their Pictures.

Here Are The Correct Answers:

1.

Arc de Triomphe

2.

Taj Mahal

3.

Hollywood

4.

Sphinx

You Will Then Be Given Your Next Code For The HoloPAD, Which Is;

MAGNUSMAGNUS

:woho:

Now, You Can Go And Do Stapler's Second Mission.

Stapler Will Tell You To Go To jess247.com Again. There's A New File In There Now.

Open The File Titles "101010" (I Think That's What It Said, lol).

You Will See A Whole Bunch Of Numbers, etc...

This Is, Well, I Guess It's Web-Language. If You Type The Text Into A Search Engine, It Will Translate.

Or You Can Just Read This Answer:

VANESSAATALANTA

:woho:

Edited by Morpheanne

The Hub Has Been Updated!

Alpha Zone One Has Been Opened.

The Objective? Complete All Six Games In The Area In Six Minutes Or Under.

Once This Is Completed, A New Fragment Will Be Awarded.

:woho:

What up Morph?

Ye, last time I went to the HOME I noticed The Hub and it's really cool, thanks for posting cause I wus stuck lmao *hUgZ*

P.S.

~Stapler ROX! lol

I already have 5 fragments and 2 butterflies

the next lobby to open will be the Maximum Tilt lobby its the funniest one...you get to ride a lil motorcycle type bike and you have to avoid the trees that gives you the 4th fragment when you complete it with at least 25,000 points and the 5th fragment is in the Adventure lobby where you have to do this old school type game that takes for ever...

if anyone wants to get the 4th and 5th fragment just send me an invite on the PS3 my PSN name is LCizzle33...the only way you can get into the two lobbies maximum tilt lobby and the adventure lobby that has not been unlocked yet is to add me or someone who can get in there and tell them to invite u to the lobby

:woho:

Hey Morpheanne, I saw this post a few days ago whn I needed help on the bigben answer... (I hope I hid that right..lol) anyway, just wanted to tell ya thanks and because of you, I signed up here today.. so hopefully I'll be able to help you too sometime.. thanks again..

~Comic102975

Hey Purple! Good to see you! You're welcome. I'm glad I could help.

Hi Comic! Welcome to LCO! You're welcome. I'm glad I could help.

BTW, this is how to create a spoiler tag, lol.

Start of word tag in brackets, then the end with the brackets and backwards slash (spoiler)(/spoiler)

But use these brackets [ ]

:lol:

I'm currently working on the answer to Stapler's 3rd Objective. I'll update as soon as I have the answer, lol.

Have fun everybody :woho:

Edited by Morpheanne

UPDATE:

Okay, so it seems the only way to gain access to the Adventure Lobby and the Maximum Tilt Lobby is to be invited.

All you have to do is ask around. Most of the people in the main entrance of Alpha Zone 1 have access. Great little games to play,

and your rewards are new fragments.

Now, I didn't actually work this next one out myself. I had some help. You know, help others and they shall help you, lol.

STAPLER #3: The Big Picture

"Watch Jess's First Video And Get Help To Fit Together The First Message".

Now, This Is Confusing (Well, It Was For Me, lol). There Is A New Video In The Vault Featuring Jess. In Which She Says That The Virtual World And Reality Are Pretty Much Becoming One. "Open Your Eyes!" She Says.

Then The Video Ends And A You See Alot Of Writing. Too Fast To See Normally. So What To Do? Be Fast And Pause On Each Of Those. They Could Be Important Clues For Now Or Later, I'm Not Sure. This Is everything I Saw. I Think I Got It All.

First There Is An Image Of A Building, Although I Don't Know Which It Is. The Image Has GLEIS20 Written On It. Once Again, I'm Not Sure If This Means Anything.

Second Is A URL; www.videogamer.com

Third Is Also A URL, This Website Is Not In English; www.meristation.com

Fourth: 41º21'59.31"N, 2º08'15.76"E

Fifth: Viale Cassala

Sixth: 41.891392, 12.515689

Seventh: A Brief Flash Of A Map

So, That's All I Could See.

This Is The Answer To Stapler's Third Mission:

BADACSONYTOMAJ

There's Also A Web Address On The Board Behind Jess: www.xijess.com

I'll Update Again Soon! :woho:

EDIT: QUICK UPDATE:

The Maximum Tilt Lobby Is Now Open To All. I'm Sure The Adventure Lobby Will Be Open In A Day Or So, Or, If You Can't Wait, Just Ask Someone For An Invite, LOL.

Edited by Morpheanne

UPDATE:

STAPLER #4: Co-ordination

"Go To A Page On www.alphaafk.net And Solve The Second Puzzle".

Now, There Are A Whole Bunch Of Co-ordinates Here. Nearly Everyone Was Using Google Earth (Which I Don't Have, lol!).

So, I Cheated On This One, lol.

31. 185833º

-81.342778

Answer:

Sea Land, Georgia, USA

56.280833º

-3.7525º

Answer:

Muirington, Scotland

59.853611º

30.059722º

Answer:

Konstatinavsky Palace, Russia

54.144º

11.84º

Answer:

Heiligendamm, Germany

42.55º

140.766667º

Answer:

Abuta, Hokkaido, Japan

I Still Couldn't Work Out Any Co-ordinates Without Google Earth, lol.

So, I Ended Up Just Searching For The Correct Answer, Which Is:

LA MADDALENA

:woho:

UPDATES:

#1; The Adventure Lobby In Alpha Zone 1 Is Now Open To All. No More Invites Needed, LOL.

#2; New Information Has Been Found At jess247.com. Check Out The Latest Conversation In The Messanger.

:)

Edited by Morpheanne

STAPLER #5: Alpha Zone 1.5

"Complete Expert Versions Of Hexopolis, Maximum-Tilt And New Text Adventure"

This Mission Is Self Explained. :lol:

EDIT: There Is No Code For This, You Just Gotta Play! :woho:

NEW FRAGMENT: Miguel's Birthday!

Answer:

08021985

Rewards: * A New Fragment

* x1 Women's Xi Shirt

* x1 Men's Xi Shirt

Edited by Morpheanne

STAPLER #6:

"There Is Sonething Wrong With Time In The Hexopolis Area. Or Is There? Find The Hidden Star"

Answer:

BETACENTAURI

STAPLER #5: Alpha Zone 1.5

"Complete Expert Versions Of Hexopolis, Maximum-Tilt And New Text Adventure"

This Mission Is Self Explained. :lol:

heres some help for the text adventure took awhile :wacko:

Ok, this one is quite easy as well, you just have a time limit of sorts to

deal with this time. This walkthrough is just instructions, no real spoilers

about the story or what so ever.

USE "a scanner"

USE "a keycard to the control room"

WEST

NORTH

USE "a scanner"

PICK UP "a large screwdriver"

NORTH

EAST

USE "a scanner"

PICK UP "a locker"

PICK UP "an air canister"

WEST

SOUTH (x3)

EAST

USE "an air canister"

EAST

USE "a scanner"

PICK UP "a blank holodisc"

WEST (x2)

NORTH (x3)

USE "a scanner"

USE "a blank holodisc"

USE "a de-tox program"

SOUTH (x3)

EAST (x2)

NORTH (x2)

USE "a maintenance keycard"

NORTH

USE "a scanner"

USE "a large screwdriver"

USE "a hatch"

USE "a scanner"

USE "the workstation power switch"

USE "a de-tox holodisc"

And there you go, that should do it.

I'll Have The Code Soon, It's A Pain On Expert, lol.

NEW FRAGMENT: Miguel's Birthday!

Answer:

08021985

Rewards: * A New Fragment

* x1 Women's Xi Shirt

* x1 Men's Xi Shirt

Hi XxAf40sgxX! Welcome to LCO! Thanks for posting that walkthrough! :)

no thank u for getting most of us thru it still wondering wats gonna happened at the end of all this hope nothing to lame :glare:

lol. No problems. I hope there's something worthwhile at the end of this aswell.

UPDATE: 13th April

A New Area Has Opened In Home. An Answer Sprung To Mind Immediately.

Out In The Home Square, There Is A Manhole Cover. It's Always Been Closed. Not Any More. That's Where You Go.

Alright, Now That You're In The New Area, Take A Look Around. Eventually, You'll Come To An Area And Not Be Able To Go Any Further.

You're Told That Your Avatar Is Not Recognised. So, Here's What You Do.

Back In The Locker Room, There Is A Locker That You Can Open (Not The One With The Padlock!). Inside Of This Locked, Is An iDENT Card, Belonging To A Mr. William Johnson. Copy What He Is Wearing. You Should Now Be Able To Get Past The Security Beams.

Then...

Go To The Security Area And Access The Computers In There. Register Yourself As A New 'Employee' And You'll Then Be Able To Get Into This Area Anytime You Want. Not That There's Much To Do There...Yet...

Also...You Would Have Noticed The Locker With A Combination Lock. I'm Still Trying To Find The Answer. If There Is One Yet. Once I Get It, It'll Be Here.

:)

Edited by Morpheanne

The padlock combination is

7979

and inside there is a piece of paper with japanese symbols on it. Hope you can read Japanese! :woho:

Thanks explosion626. I was just about to post the answer, lol. Welcome to LCO. :)

Yes, once you open the locker, it shows a card with Japanese on it. This is Kanji. Each symbol represents a colour.

The colours are --

Red

Blue

Yellow

Green

In that order, from top to bottom.

:)

Three of the computer terminals require passwords aswell. There are hints there.

Tobin Craft: Hint -- Pulp Dogs And Jackie Bill

This is a mixture of a four different movie titles -- "Pulp Fiction", "Resovoir Dogs", "Jackie Brown" and "Kill Bill".

All of which, are films by Mr. Quentin Tarantino. So, the terminal password is -- TARANTINO

Ali Dupont: Hint -- Honolulu, August 4th, 1961

The current President of the USA. When and where was he born? You guessed it. President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, on August 4th 1961, making the password -- OBAMA

Nick Nuttall: Hint -- Phascolarctos Cinereus

It's a mumbo jumbo scientific name for a Koala. So the password is -- KOALA

Not entirely sure about those e-mails in the terminals yet, lol. :lol:

Edited by Morpheanne

Hello all, and thanks for the help. I have gotten most of it on my own, but I got stuck on the places/building names one. If I come up with something before anyone else does, I'll be sure to post it here. Thanks again for the help and the hard work you have done.

Hi KSSamurai! Welcome to LCO! And You're Welcome!

Af40sg, this mission is for the 7th fragment.

Once you get past the security barrier and register on the terminal, you'll get the 7th fragment.

Everything else that can be done in home maintenance must be for later on. I'll update when I have answers. :)

Latest update:

Stapler's Missions; #7 - Turning Japanese

"Input this combination to open a locker: 7979. Make use of what you find".

What's found in the locker is Japanese writing. This is Kanji.

Translation Answer:

Red, Blue, Yellow and Green

.

One of the terminals in the security room has been "repaired", and asks you to insert your new code. Which is what was written on the card in the locker. Put in the code, and you'll recieve the seventh butterfly.

:)

Hello again, and thanks for the welcome. I am looking into the post made on the PS3 forum. I think the name anton will be useful in the future. I have also noticed 2 blue butterflies. One down in the Mantienace Tunnel, the other one in the Alpha 1 zone. I think these will also be useful in the future. I will try and keep you updated on what I find.

alright i see that morp didnt get the 8th mission for crazy cane yet :glare::lol: but i did an here to with the anwsers

alright so far you already noticed on the holoPAD on the fragments that theres sum maintenance to be done on a robot

area would be

manhole cover: left of the room where you obtained the last butterfly

from there you play a little game of crane <_<

u notice that theres a picture of a robot an also theres special pieces in the debris well guess wat lol

you hav to find the robot pieces an put in the box to complete the robot if you pick up the debris nothing

will happen jus that it will b removed.

heres sum tips to help u do this in the quickest time possible dont waste

your time cleaning up all the junk jus clean a few to where theres space to move

the debris then pick the pieces

for the second half really nothin to it jus quick timing should help you

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.