Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Tomb Raider Movie in the works confirmed

Featured Replies

I would like Angelina Jolie to be playing it of course, but I think a change would also be nice. I would actually LOVE (like, a lot!) for Karima Adebibe to be the star of the new movie (the Tomb Raider: Legend model). It would be awesome and she's really pretty and a fresh change :)

TRF ^_^

if they really want to be true to the story and stick with a British Actress and create a younger Lara Croft;

well there is only one choice then:

http://www.fastforwardtheater.com/michelle-ryan.jpg

http://www.audiencias.info/wp-content/uplo...chelle-ryan.JPG

Michelle Ryan from Bionic Woman tv series

if being British is not a requirement, I still stick with Megan Fox

oh I left out Kate Beckinsale because after seeing her in 3 Underworld films and Van Helsing; I think I can't stand to see her in another action movie plus by the time this movie is made, she will be almost 40

Edited by J7Dadda

I've heard from multiple articles that Megan Fox does not want to play Lara Croft in the third movie.

This being one of them: Megan Fox Won't Take Over Tomb Raider Role

I really only want there to be a third film if it actually is somewhat character driven rather than just Lara Croft on another one of her adventures. We have the games for that, if you're going to make a movie of Tomb Raider actually have Lara Croft's story in there...but that does seem the case with it being focused on young Lara.

MsC

that was 3 months ago and now Megan's career is breaking out with 5 movies in the works, she may take the role

True,

Though Actors tend to take roles they don't want to do if they want to launch their career or need the money. Like you've said, she's got those 5 movies in the work. She's hardly shy of work, or in need of the money.

Also, Angelina did earn some bad acting awards for Tomb Raider regardless of how good an actor she is, that could put off actors like Megan Fox and it wouldn't surprise me if they find someone completely new and currently not famous or not A-list to do the role.

Then again, there has been no script, direction or otherwise for this new Tomb Raider movie, and a lot of famous actors decide to audition or not based on the script, so it may just surprise them.

Regardless, I'm not going to judge whoever ends up in this role until I see the film itself. A lot of people hated Daniel Craig being James Bond until they saw the film, so whoever they pick, I hope they do Lara Croft justice.

  • 2 weeks later...
My vote is still for Megan Fox!!

Megan at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards, May 31st 2009

(2 FLV video)

http://rapidshare.com/files/239666390/mega...e_awards_09.rar

No! I think I would die if Megan was in the new movie!

Lara Croft is supposed to have class and not have to try so hard to be sexy.

No way for Megan, that girl looks like the cheap man's Angelina.

I am open though to some of the other ideas people have thrown out there like Michelle Ryan.

if this new TR movie is going to feature a Younger Lara Croft and Megan has said she is not interested in the role (they all say that until $$$$ is thrown in their face), how about

Jessica Szohr

(she plays Vanessa on Gossip Girl)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Szohr

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1221906/

th_23641_Celebutopia-Jessica_Szohr-2009_ th_20569_Celebutopia-Jessica_Szohr-2009_

th_04333_CU_122_435lo.jpg th_04341_CU_713_122_537lo.jpg th_04345_CU_020_122_40lo.jpg th_04347_CU_139_122_674lo.JPG

th_04350_CU_843_122_53lo.jpg th_04353_CU_454_122_401lo.JPG

th_81140_js_CELEBUTOPIA_ISA_01_122_727lo th_77606_js_CELEBUTOPIA_ISA_02_122_795lo th_78069_js_CELEBUTOPIA_ISA_03_122_730lo

Edited by J7Dadda

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.