Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why is it doing that?!?

Featured Replies

When I click on an image or link on the internet to download it; it's automatically downloading it to

D:\Documents and Settings\James\My Documents\Downloads

why does it do that?

it always gave me the option to browse for a download spot and I would tell it to download it to desktop.

Now only it doesn't give me a choice anymore, its going to that Downloads folder and it changed by itself, I didn't change it.

How do I take it off automatic?!?

Edited by J7Dadda

Check your Tools/Options or Internet Options/Preferences in the menu of your browser. Then choose the folder you want it to automatically download to.

I'm guessing you're using Windows Vista? That annoyed me too.

  • Author
Check your Tools/Options or Internet Options/Preferences in the menu of your browser. Then choose the folder you want it to automatically download to.

I'm guessing you're using Windows Vista? That annoyed me too.

its fixed now;

I updated to Firefox 3.5.2 yesterday and it changed the Download folder by itself.

so annoying!!

thanks AJ

:wub:

You're welcome...I had the same problem with Firefox as well. Although that's pretty much the only complaint I have about Firefox, so oh, well. Glad you got it fixed. Frustrating when you can't find where your downloaded file went!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.