Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Angelina Reconciling with Estranged Dad?

Featured Replies

Found this today on Comcast's Entertainment area:

Quote:

Angelina Reconciling with Estranged Dad?

By Audrey Morrison

Fri, 09 Oct 2009 16:08:08 GMT

Jolie VoightAngie and her famous father Jon Voight have had a rocky relationship to say the least.

*** See the Evolution of Angelina ***

In 2002 she released this statement to Access Hollywood after Voight publicly remarked that she needed to seek help for “serious mental problems”:

"I don't want to make public the reasons for my bad relationship with my father. I will only say that like every child, Jamie [her brother] and I would have loved to have had a warm and loving relationship with our dad.

“After all these years, I have determined that it is not healthy for me to be around my father, especially now that I am responsible for my own child."

*** Hollywood's Best & Worst Dads ***

Nearly seven years after barring Voight from her life and the lives of his grandchildren (in 2002 she only had Maddox), The Sun reports the father and daughter are working on rebuilding their tarnished relationship.

“We’re in contact now and writing letters,” Jolie said. “My parents gave me a strong social conscience as well as any acting genes I may have. Both my parents were very focused on helping other people and supported charities all their lives.”

We’ll keep our eyes peeled for Voight in the next paparazzi shot of the Jolie Pitt clan.

Article link here: Angelina And Her Dad Starting to Communicate

They haven't gotten along ever since Jon Voight went on Access Hollywood and said Angelina was mentally unstable and needed help. These were hurtful things but what made them even worse was that Angelina was in the process of adopting Maddox and her Dad almost messed it up.

I hope they can make up because I think it would be a shame if Angie's kids never got to know their Grandfather and I also think Angelina would be happier.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.