Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sidewinder, Vista, TR 6,7,8

Featured Replies

As some of you may have read I am having a little trouble with the Vista, TR Chronicles, sidewinder combination... so on that note.......

I lost heart after reading really bad reviews about Angle of Darkness so never bought it which led to the downward spiral of not buying any new Tomb Raider games *hangs head in shame*. I am now back raiding and wanting to buy Angel of Darkness, Legend, Anniversary and Underworld, however, before spending my hard earned money can anyone tell me if they have been successful in playing any of the games with sidewinder and vista? I would hate to be as frustrated as I am with Chronicles with any new games, that may just finish me off :( .

Good people of LCO I know at least one of you must have some pearls of wisdom or experience so please help a deeply frustrated woman before she becomes disillusioned again! :biggrin2:

Bondy

I use a sidewinder on a old pc I set up with a voodoo card for Tomb Raider One and NHL 99 with both for the Voodoo patch to enhance graphics.

For XP,Vista and Windows 7 I use a Logitech USB Game pad which works great and cost me about 20 dollars.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.