Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt attend the MOCA NEW 30th anniversary gala Los Angeles November 14th

Featured Replies

she looks stunning as always. Brad's beard looks disgusting. I can't believe how elegant she looks and he looks like a home-less bum.

Looks like angie may have put on a bit of weight (which is a good thing).

Thnx for the pics J7!

  • Author
she looks stunning as always. Brad's beard looks disgusting. I can't believe how elegant she looks and he looks like a home-less bum.

Looks like angie may have put on a bit of weight (which is a good thing).

Thnx for the pics J7!

yeah he does look like a Bum, doesn't he!!

:lol:

you are welcome Jolie!!

;)

  • Author

I don’t know why but I find this solo photo of Angelina so strikingly powerful.

d03afc56156277.gif

Either that or I’m just fascinated by the fact that she’s just standing there staring at a giant picture of an empty, vacuous valley.

:mellow:

Maybe because it just looks so classy & awesome :)

I agree, what's up with Brad? Maybe it's for some part in a new movie. He does the weirdest things with his hair. I'm being mean, sorry.

Angie looks happy & so pretty, thanks J7

I really like the way angelina looks on the last photo.

Looks like: Hmm that looks tasty :D

Nice pictures!!

And brad looks a little bit creepy.

He was hot bu on this pics brrr not anymore.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.