Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gamepad

Featured Replies

I need to get a new gamepad that is compatable with my Vista laptop. I curretly use a Sidewinder plug & play, which may not be very high tech but I love it! :wub: Tom had suggested a logitech I think but I gave it a try and didn't really get on with it. What I really what is a gamepad that is similar to my sidewinder, it has 6 main buttons (on the right) and 2 others plus 8 way pad (on the left) and 2 paddles at the back. Does anyone have any suggestions? I love my sidewinder and really don't ant to get rid of it, but needs must. :huh:

Bondy

Edited by BondBabe

  • Author

I took your advice Tom, I gave a similar one to the one you suggested a go, I also tried the Xbox pad and have to say I didn't realy like either of them. Is there anyone else who plays on a PC with a gamepad? Which do you use?

Bondy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.